In consideration for participation in activities at Alabama Kidnastics, I hereby agree to the following:I, (we) despite all reasonable precautions implemented for safety, am (are) fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, etc. as well as other damages and losses associated with participation in the program or activities. I (we) knowingly and willingly assume all such risks. Consequently, I (we) hereby for myself, heirs, executors, administrators, do waive and release any and all legal rights and claims for damages against the owner, operators, coaches and other members of Alabama Kidnastics staff ("releases") from personal injury or accident of any sort or nature suffered by me (us), the undersigned, by reason of participation or membership in classes, lessons, birthday parties or any other programs or activities at Alabama Kidnastics. I approve the use of any photographs taken by Alabama Kidnastics in which the undersigned is part of to be used on the Alabama Kidnastics website or print media.YOU ARE THE OPERATOR: I, for myself and my child(ren) or ward, have read the safety rules, agree to operate/abide on any piece of equipment at this facility on the behalf of any attraction participants and enforce all safety rules of Alabama Kidnastics and/or the manufacturer of the equipment, and agree that the failure of myself, my child or my ward to follow these rules may result in injury or death.I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of these activities and the minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activities. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the release's from all liability claims, demands, losses or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to be caused, in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releases" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations. I further agree that is, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the moor's behalf make a claim against any of the releases named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releases from any litigation expenses, attorney's fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any may incur as the result of any such claim
Our Camp is $125/week. Up to a $75 registration non-refundable fee is due at the time of sign up. 14 day notice in writing for a full refund of tuition. 13 day to 5 day notice in writing 1/2 of tuition will be refunded. Less than 5 day no refund for tuition.
Children need to bring a sack lunch and drink each day. Tennis shoes and water bottle are required each day. Sports include gymnastics, dance, volleyball, soccer, softball, basketball, fitness games, arts and crafts. No electronics are allowed at camp, this includes cell phones.
1. All participants must have a valid credit card or debit card on file at all times.
2. Fees are due the before your child attends. $15 late fee will be applied after that date.
3. You may pay by cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
4. If you have not paid by the first day of your enrollment, we reserve the right to charge the card on file.
5. Children should dress appropriately for sports, tennis shoes are required.
6. Children need to bring water bottle and sunscreen each day.
7. No electronics are allowed at camp. This includes cell phones. We are not responsible for lost or stolen electronics.
8. You are responsible for payments for each day you register for initially.
9. For summer camp you must pay by the Friday before the following week or your card will be charged on Saturday.