Tuition is based on a 10 month season starting in September and going through June. Payments are due at time of registration, and then September-May (10 payments in total).
A professional teaching staff is contracted for the same term, and for this reason, a credit will not be given for dropped or missed classes. This is not a monthly dance program. I understand it is my responsibility to attend all classes and pay tuition as posted. In cases of a medical emergency, credit may be given upon receipt of a doctor's certificate and written notification.
Policies & Refunds:
Credit is not given for dropped or missed classes. No refunds or adjustments will be made.
- If you are dismissed for un-sportsman like behavior by the dancer or parent, no refund or credit is given.
- In cases of a medical emergency, credit may be given upon receipt of a doctor's certificate.
- If a student needs to drop (i.e. illness, moving,) written notification is required prior to the 5th of the month. Otherwise, you will be responsible to pay for all classes in that month.
- This is not a monthly dance program. It is a 34-week program that runs from September 2019- June 2020 adjustments are made by a number of classes taken vs. a number of classes remaining in the season.
- All missed classes can be made up at a comparable level class.
-Tuition is due on the 1st of the month and late after the 5th.
Even if the studio is closed.
The first payment is due at time of registration, with the following payments due September through May. Payments can be made through your parent portal.
A $15.00 late fee. will be charged on the 6th of the month if tuition is not received on time.
All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 fee.