A non-refundable Registration Fee fee of $25/dancer ($50 max/family) is required yearly at time of registration to secure your child's spot in our full year program/classes. When you register you will be required to pay this fee by Visa/MC/E-Check. Your registration will not be complete and therefore your confirmation in the class will not be confirmed until we have a method of payment on file. *It may take up to two weeks for this fee to be processed.
There is no Registration Fee for Sessional or Custom Classes.
2019/2020 Class Fees (as of May 1, 2019)
30 minute class - $52/month + gst
45 minute class (Preschool level) - $56/month + gst
45 minute class (Ages 5+) - $62/month + gst
60 minute class - $70/month + gst
75 minute class - $80/month + gst
90 minute class - $95/month + gst
Ballet Program Fees
Pre-Intermediate 1, 2 & Intermediate 1 Ballet (2 60 minute classes/week) - $122.50/month + gst
Intermediate 2 Ballet (1 60 minute & 1 75 minute class/week) - $132.50/month + gst
Senior Ballet (2 90 minute classes/week) - $162.50/month +gst
Multiple Class Discounts
(Discounts only apply to the same child registered in 2 or more classes of different dance disciplines)
2 class discount = 5% off total tuition
3 class discount = 10% off total tuition
6+ classes = $325+gst (Unlimited Pass)
Family Discount - those families with 3+ children will receive an additional 5% off the total tuition
Additional costs during the dance year will include dance attire and shoes, costumes for recital, photos, tickets for the recital, DVD at the recital.
8 Week Sessional & Summer Programs: There is no Registration Fee. It will be posted to your account due to the automation of our software, but will be deleted from your account.
Payments for sessional classes are due on registration. Your registration is not confirmed in your class until payment is made in full.
Payment can be made by credit card or pre-authorized debit. * It is your responsibility to ensure that all banking information on file is up to date on your account, whether by logging into your Customer Portal and updating payment information.
2019/2020 Sessional Class Fees
30 minute class = $125+gst
45 minute class = $150+gst
Sometimes, due to the calendar, sessions may be shorter. In this case, prices will be adjusted.
* Sessional classes are non-refundable after the class begins without a medical note and credits will not be issued for missed classes.
**Sessional class fees are due upon registration - please do not pay the $25 Registration Fee. This will be deleted from your account.
*** If the class does not run, we will provide a full refund.
ESD accepts the following payment options:
FULL YEAR CLASSES - Monthly Payment paid by Automatic Withdrawal (processed on the 1st of each month). We must have your bank account information on file as well as a signed PAD form (to be emailed to families in August before classes begin) . The first and last month's payment will be processed on September 1, 2019.
* If you would like to pay for the entire amount in one or two lump sum payments, please make arrangements with the Dance School Director.
SESSIONAL, SUMMER & CUSTOM CLASSES - please enter your credit card information. Payment is due on registration.
Non Payment Procedure:
1. Written warning by email & reminder of non payment
2. Written warning by email & late fee of $35 applied to account
3. If payments are late a third time, students will no longer be permitted to attend their classes and a re-payment agreement payment plan has been made.
* Accounts that are not up to date by May 15 risk having their children not perform at the year end showcase.
Any NSF payments will be subject to a $35 charge.
If you wish to withdraw your child from Evolutions School of Dance 1 month's written notice must be provided to the director on the 1st of the month. One full month after notification of withdrawal, automatic payment will be terminated. If fees have been paid partially or in full, a refund cheque will be provided for the remaining amount. There will be no cancellations with refund accepted after February 1st due to performance preparations.
All dancer participation in our programming is at the sole discretion of Evolutions School of Dance.
All regular division classes have a minimum of 34 scheduled classes in a calendar year. Classes commence at the beginning of September and conclude in June.
ABSENCES AND MISSED CLASSES
If you will be missing a class, you are requested to call or text the studio @ 403.819.0758 to notify ESD of your absence.
There are no refunds for missed classes. Students may contact the studio to inquire about make up classes in the same or similar class during the week.
ESD reserves the right to cancel classes during inclement weather or other emergencies. All families affected will be contacted if this happens.
At times we post pictures on our website and social media pages. A 2019/2020 Media Release form will be sent out to all parents in September. Parents may choose whether to opt in or not.
COSTUME DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
All costumes will be ordered from an online catalogue. A costume deposit will be required on November 25, and the final amount will be charged in March.
Costume Deposits are as follows:
Toddler and Preschool classes - $50
Beginner classes - $60/class
Junior classes - $65/class
Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Senior classes and PD entries - $75/class
In consideration of the Evolutions School of Dance granting me and/or my child permission to participate in dance classes at the Evolutions School of Dance for the 2019/2020 dance year (hereafter referred to as the "event"), I HEREBY, in my personal capacity OR as guardian of, and behalf of My Child:
1. agree that there are risks and hazards inherent in the very nature of the event, and that as a result of these risks and hazards I, or My Child, may suffer loss of property, or may suffer serious personal injury, or disability;
2. freely and voluntarily assume the aforementioned risks and hazards and agree that My, or My Child's, participation in the event is entirely at our own risk;
3. release Evolutions School of Dance, the directors, instructors and volunteers from any and all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, including consequential damages, and losses of any and every kind whatsoever which I, My Child, or any of our heirs, ever had, now have, or may have in the future, in respect of or by reason of or in connection with me or My Child's participation in the event; and
4. acknowledge that I have carefully read this document, am signing it freely and voluntarily and do not rely on any inducements, promises or representations whatsoever.