In consideration of participating in San Francisco Gymnastics recreational/competitive classes or events, I represent that I understand the nature of this Activity and that I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity. I fully understand that this Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the "releasees" named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue San Francisco Gymnastics, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners, and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasess from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.
DRESS CODE - Students are required to wear a leotard (without attached skirts) or a non-baggy T-shirts and sweatpants or shorts. NO skirts, denim, pockets, buttons, clasps or zippers. Long hair must be tied back, no watches or jewelry. Bare feet are required for class. Loaner clothing is available to borrow if you forget your uniform. If loaner clothing is not returned within 30 days, your account will be charged $15.
WARM UPS - All classes begin with a warm-up, which is very important for your child's safety! Please try to have your child here on time. If you have missed the warm-up, please check with the front desk to see if you are still able to join class or if you need to schedule a makeup. Coaches cannot interrupt a class in progress to catch up late students.
PARENT VIEWING - Parents are welcome to view classes at any time. Please view from the lobby area only. Parent's are required to be in the building at all times during the Littlebug, Busy Bee and Grasshopper classes.
SAFETY - Students are expected to wait in the lobby before or after class. Parents are not allowed on the equipment at any time - only the registered student is allowed on the equipment with an instructor present. Parents should walk their children in and out of the building.
BEFORE & AFTER CLASSES - Please arrive in time to park and come into the lobby for drop off and pick up. If you are more than 5 minutes late picking up your child, please sign out at the front counter before leaving. Because we are not staffed for supervising students after class, students who are picked up more than 5 minutes late will be charged a $20.00 emergency babysitting fee - to be charged at the discretion of the office. At no time are children to be left unattended in the facility.
DIGITAL IMAGING- Photographs and Video recording by spectators are not allowed on premises without expressed permission from the manager on site. This is to protect the privacy of all our students.
1. No running or horseplay.
2. No disrespectful words or actions towards others.
3. Only Athletes or Gymnasts are allowed on the floor and he/she must be accompanied by an SFG instructor or coach.
4. All release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian and payments made before any lessons begin.
5. Hair that can fall into participants face must be tied back and no jewelry allowed to be worn.
6. Follow the dress code - Students must wear movable, form-fitting clothing with no skirts, buttons, zippers, or snaps.
7. No glass containers are permitted on premises. No food or drink allowed on the gymnastics/carpeted areas.
8. No spectators are allowed on the gymnastics carpeted or matted areas.
9. All children and minor spectators MUST have adult supervision at all times.
10. Athletes are to wait quietly while waiting for classes and no horseplay, gymnastics, or dance allowed in waiting areas.
11. No screaming, yelling or loud outbursts from athletes, spectators or students.
12. Parents may NOT coach or teach their child while students are in classes and under the supervision of SFG staff.
13. Children/students may not leave premises or go outside without a parent or guardian.
14. Visitors for students, camps, field trips or birthday parties may only view from observation area and are not allowed on the gymnastics, carpeted or matted areas.
15. Athletes/Students wearing shoes must be sure shoes are clean and have white soled shoes only. Littlebug parents will remove shoes.
16. Students misbehaving or acting in a unsafe or disrespectful manner, will be asked to sit out or asked to go home.
17. Students must be dropped-off no earlier 10 minutes prior and picked up within 5 minutes from the end of the lesson. Any student remaining after that time will be charged a $20 emergency babysitting fee (at the discretion of the office).
18. DIGITAL IMAGING - Photographs and Video recording by spectators are not allowed on premises without expressed permission from the manager on site. This is to protect the privacy of all our students on site.
19. SFG reserves the right to refuse service or cancel a student membership at any time.