Registration & Childcare Fees
1. A Registration Fee is due at the time of Registration for selected care option. This is payable upon the Billing Department's receipt of your enrollment paperwork after the Director has signed off on it. Changes in contracted schedule and/or Registering to secure your spot at a later date may be subject to an additional $75 Registration Fee.
2. Parent/Guardian must complete a Billing Contract that will be submitted with the Registration Packet. The Billing Contract will be effective from your child's Start Date through the end of the School Year and/or Summer program.
3. AM/PM Program Sites (Ericson, Gage, Green, Hage, Jerabek, Loma Portal, and Sandburg)
a. Full Time Before & After School - 5 Days OR 4 Days
b. Full Time Before School Only - 5 Days OR 4 Days
c. Full Time After School Only - 5 Days OR 4 Days
d. Part Time Before & After School - 3 Days
e. Part Time Before School Only - 3 Days
f. Part Time After School Only - 3 Days
4. PM Program Site (Hardy, Pacific Beach, & Zamorano ONLY)
a. Full Time - 5 Days OR 4 Days
b. Part Time - 3 Days
5. The type of program, hours of operation, and tuition vary from site to site. The Site Director will give you specific information regarding program hours and tuition fees. In order to continuously provide a high-quality service to you and your children and to ensure the quality of our programs, please expect an annual increase in tuition.
6. When you enroll your child, you are reserving space, time, staffing, and provisions, whether or not your child attends. We do not make adjustments in the monthly fees for absences, illness, vacations, or non-participation.
Additional Payment FAQS
1. Payment is due no later than the 10th of that month. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date is the closest business day.
2. Payments not received in the Fiscal Office by the 10th of each month will be assessed a late fee of $25.
3. Failure to make payments by the 5th business day after the due date may result in your child not being allowed to attend Klassic Kids until full payment, including late charge, is received in the Fiscal Office. To resume childcare services, a new registration fee must be paid. The Fiscal Office will notify the Site Director if any accounts are at risk of dis-enrollment due to non-payment.
4. 2 weeks written notice (only the Status Change Form available at your Klassic Kids site is official/valid written notice) is required prior to any change in status. Failure to provide 2 weeks written notice will result in a full childcare fees charged until the 2 week period has been completed.
a. Reducing the number of scheduled attendance days
b. Dropping from the program.
5. If you drop from a program you will need to pay a new Registration Fee IF and WHEN you enroll in Klassic Kids in the future.
6. If you switch from either the Full Time or Part Time Program to the Drop-In Program you are required to pay another Drop-In Program Registration Fee of $75 per family.
7. Electronic payment is the preferred method of payment. (Credit card or checking account withdrawal). Electronic payment information can be updated directly on the parent portal website. Payment is required to be electronic (credit card or bank account draft).
8. Checks/E-Checks returned by the bank will be assessed a return fee in addition to the late fee and must be covered within 48 hours of notification. Unsuccessful or reversed credit card or bank draft transactions will also be assessed any applicable return fees plus a late fee. If not paid within 48 hours, an additional late fee will be charged and your child may be dropped from the program. Payment in the form of money orders or credit cards will be required after 3 returned checks/e-checks (credit card forms available at site). Non-payment for more than 90 days may result in the initiation of collection procedures.
9. Checks/Money Orders can be mailed to: 5440 Morehouse Drive, Suite 1000 San Diego CA 92121
10. Checks/Money Order or Cash will not be accepted at your Klassic Kids Program Location
11. For late pickups: From 6:01pm to 6:15 pm there is a flat fee of $10 per family. From 6:15 pm on, the fee is an additional $1 per minute.
Our apologies, our Drop-In Program is not available at this time.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Harmonium and its employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Harmonium and employees in route to or from any of said premises. Harmonium reserves the right to photograph and record on video programs participants for training, advertising, or any other lawful business purpose.
In addition, the undersigned gives permission to Harmonium and its employees to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.