As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Ballet 'n' All That Jazz Dance Studios, Inc., its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Ballet 'n' All That Jazz Dance Studios, Inc., its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
I, the undersigned, give permission for Ballet 'n' All That Jazz Dance Studios, Inc. to use video footage and / or photographs of my child/ward. This usage may include (but is not exclusive to) displaying publicly, distributing, or publishing, photographs, and/or video of my child for use in materials that include, but may not be limited to: videos and digital images for use on Social Media, promotional materials, studio website.
By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am giving unrestricted permission for my child's image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that these images may be used by Ballet 'n' All That Jazz Dance Studios, Inc. for a variety of purposes and that these images may be used without further notification. I do understand that any identifying information including surname and location will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
1. Tuition is due by the first (1st) of each month for dance classes OR in full at the beginning of the Season (September). If accounts are not paid by the tenth (10th) of the month, late fees will be applied to the account balance. Please see our Tuition and Fees document for the Late Fee schedule. There is a $50.00 returned cheque charge for any cheques returned by the bank to cover returned cheque fees charged to the studio bank account.
2. Class fees are payable with a) 9 post-dated monthly cheques - Sept 1st to May 1st, b) total payment by cash or cheque prior to Sept 1st (5% discount), c) by Credit Card online through the Family Portal (no full year discount), or d) email transfer, in full or monthly due on the 1st of the month.
One month's written notice must be given upon termination of classes with NO REFUND AFTER JANUARY 1 ST. This means that you will be required to pay monthly tuition and fees for the remainder of the season.
3. Costume fees can be paid (a) with 3 cheques dated Oct 15th, Dec. 15th and Feb. 15th or (b) one cheque at the time of registration.
THERE WILL BE NO COSTUME REFUND AFTER NOVEMBER 15TH.
4. Payment can be made by cash or cheque (Made out to: Ballet 'n' All That Jazz Dance Studios) and mailed (Ballet 'n' All That Jazz, 7 - 184 South Industrial Drive, Prince Albert, SK, S6V 7L8) or provided in-person prior to the 1st of each month. Post-dated cheques for the 1st of each month from Sept - May are commonly provided and accepted. Payments can also be made by Credit Card by the 1st of each month, and no later than the 10th of each month.
5. We reserve the right to ask any student with class fees in arrears (e.g., two or more months behind payment) to pay all outstanding debts before their child will be allowed to return to class.