1. INITIAL PAYMENT: Payment of the full sessions tuition is due at the time of Registration. Class sizes are limited and placement in a specific class cannot be guaranteed unless the account is paid in full.
2. PAYMENT METHODS: We gladly accept that following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check.
3. DUE DATE: Payment is due in full upon registration and may be made online or at the studio's front office.
4. PAYMENT FEES: Returned checks and or declined credit cards will incur a $25.00 fee per occurrence.
5. NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL: Notice of your desire the withdrawal from any or all Stage Door classes must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone call to (631) 654-8858. This notification is required to properly adjust your account. If notice is not given your account will continue to be billed automatically and you will be responsible for the charges.
6.REFUND: Summer tuition and registration fee is non-refundable.
7. ABSENCES: If you are unable to attend a class due to injury, or a prior engagement please see the front desk for a make-up class option. Tuition will NOT be prorated or adjusted in any way due to absences.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: Stage Door School of Dance reserves the right to cancel any class for low enrollment and will place into appropriate class where available.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Stage Door School of Dance, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or in route to or from any of said premises. I understand and accept that Stage Door School of Dance will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property brought onto the premises or at rehearsal and performance sites. I understand that appropriate physical contact is required during the instruction of dance, and I give permission for instructors to make appropriate physical contact with me or my child for such instruction.
10: MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: As the legal parent or guardian, I give permission to Stage Door School of Dance, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or conditions and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
11. FOOD ALLERGY POLICY: Due to the many food allergys we must protect all of our dancer's safety and WILL NOT ALLOW ANY FOOD IN THE DANCE STUDIOS. If your dancer would like to celebrate a holiday or birthday they may do so with a non-edible treat (ie:stickers). We are NOT reponsible for any injuries or allergic reactions due to any food available or eaten in the lobby.
16. PHOTO RELEASE: I give permission for SDSD to take photos of me or my child while participating in SDSD activities for promotional purposes. Names of students will not be used or disclosed. I understand that for the safety of our dancers and their families, all photos and or videos of SDSD classes, rehearsals and/or performances, including dancers in SDSD costumes, will not be published or posted publicly, in printed or electronic format, without the express written permission of SDSD and the Director. Parental permission will be requested.