1. INITIAL PAYMENT: Payment of the first and last months tution is due at the time of Registration. Class sizes are limited and placement in a specific class cannot be guaranteed unless the account is paid in full.
2. PAYMENT METHODS: We gladly accept that following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash or Check.
3. DUE DATE: Payments are due the 1st week of the month and may be made online or at the studio's front office. This is a monthly bill that will not include a reminder e-mail.
4. PAYMENT FEES: Returned checks and or declined credit cards will incur a $25.00 fee per occurrence.
5. LATE CHARGES: Any account unpaid after the (10) tenth of the month will incur a late charge of $10.00. A warning statement will not be sent prior to late fees being charged.
6. PAST DUE STATEMENTS: Per your preferred contact method stated above, statements will be sent out monthly only in the event of non-payment.
7. NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL: Notice of your desire the withdrawal from any or all Stage Door classes must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone call to (631) 654-8858. This notification is required to properly adjust your account. If notice is not given your account will continue to be billed automatically and you will be responsible for the charges.
8. PREPAYMENT REFUND: If you decide to discontinue your class(es) prior to December 15th your prepayment of your June tuition will be refunded. If you withdrawal after December 15th you will forfeit your June prepayment.
9. ABSENCES: If you are unable to attend a class due to injury, or a prior engagement please see the front desk for a FREE make-up class option. Tuition will NOT be prorated or adjusted in any way due to absences.
10. COSTUMES: Costume payments will be due in full prior to the purchase of ANY costume. If your costume is not paid it WILL NOT be ordered and you will be responsible for additional shipping fees. If you decide to discontinue classes after the purchase of the costume you will still receive the costume. It cannot be cancelled or returned for a refund.
11. CANCELLATION POLICY: Stage Door School of Dance reserves the right to cancel any class for low enrollment and will place into appropriate class where available.
12. REGISTRATION FEE: An annual non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $20.00 will be charged to each child upon the first registration of the year.
13. FOOD ALLERGY POLICY: Due to the many food allergies we must protect all of our dancer's safety and WILL NOT ALLOW ANY FOOD IN THE DANCE STUDIOS. If your dancer would like to celebrate a holiday or birthday they may do so with a non-edible treat (ie: stickers). We are NOT responsible for any injuries or allergic reactions due to any food available or eaten in the lobby.
14. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Stage Door School of Dance, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or in route to or from any of said premises. I understand and accept that Stage Door School of Dance will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property brought onto the premises or at rehearsal and performance sites. I understand that appropriate physical contact is required during the instruction of dance, and I give permission for instructors to make appropriate physical contact with me or my child for such instruction.
15 MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: As the legal parent or guardian, I give permission to Stage Door School of Dance, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or conditions and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
16. PHOTO/ Video RELEASE: I give permission for SDSD to utilize any visual and/or audio recordings of me, my child, or dependent captured while participating in SDSD activities for either print or digital promotional purposes, including social media. SDSD guarantees that names of students and families will not be used or disclosed by SDSD in any print or digital promotional materials without additional parental/guardian written consent. However, I also acknowledge that SDSD holds no responsibility should a third party tag or include my, my child's, or my families name in any public-facing, print or digital, publication. I acknowledge that for the safety of our dancers, their families, and staff I DO NOT have SDSD's permission to publicly publish any audio or visual recordings of SDSD dancers participating in private SDSD activities, or utilize any likeness of the SDSD facility or brand in either print or digital format without the express written permission of SDSD management. For the purpose of this contract, SDSD private activities are defined as classes (unless noted otherwise), rehearsals, and/or paid performances such as recitals, and/or competitions.