By esigning this release I acknowledge my understanding and acceptance of the following:
1. That dance is an active sport, which requires strength, agility and concentration and that it is solely my responsibility to determine that my child is in good health and good physical and mental condition before permitting my child to exercise, work out, receive instruction, or perform.
2. That dance is a physical sport which can result in severe and permanent personal injuries.
3. I hereby release Watertown Blue Revue, its coaches, board members, instructors, employees, agents, servants and affiliates from any and all liability related to my child's participation in, or transportation to and from, any class, program, competition or other event organized run, organized, sponsored, held, or attended by Watertown Blue Revue.
4. I hereby agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless, Watertown Blue Revue, its coaches, board members, instructors, employees, agents, servants and affiliates from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to the participation in any program whether caused by its negligence or otherwise.
5. I hereby assume full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage to myself or to my child due to negligence of Watertown Blue Revue, Inc. its owners, operators, instructors, employees, agents, servants and affiliates, or otherwise while participating in any program affiliated with Watertown Blue Revue.
6. In the event of an accident or emergency I would like my above mentioned child to be taken to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold Watertown Blue Revue, and its representatives harmless in their execution of this action. I further agree that I shall be solely responsible for all possible future medical or other expenses which may be incurred as a result of any injury sustained by my child while participating in any program affiliated with Watertown Blue Revue.
7. I further expressly agree that the foregoing release, hold harmless and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Wisconsin and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
8. I have read and voluntarily sign this release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement, have been given the opportunity to speak with a representative of Watertown Blue Revue before signing this release, and further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.