Membership Fee Policies
• MEMBERSHIP FEES, COSTUME FEES, REGISTRATION FEES, AND RECITAL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-NEGOTIABLE. ______
• The initial month's membership fees and $50 recital fee will be combined and are due at registration. Those who chose to pay with cash or credit card must pay first and second month's membership fees at the time of registration. 30 day cancellation notice must be received in writing to email@example.com. If 30 day written notification is not received the following month's tuition will be charged. The student may continue to take classes for the duration of the month, however fees will not be refunded. Monthly membership fees will be charged to the card on file on the 15th of each month. A late fee of $50 is applied to all delinquent accounts on the 16th of each month. There is a $50 returned check fee. All fees are non- refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferrable ________
• An annual recital fee of $50 per dancer is due at the time of registration.
• AUTOMATIC MONTHLY PAYMENT IS REQUIRED. Credit Card Authorization is due at the time of registration. If you do not agree to Automatic Monthly Membership Fees, the first two months of membership fees and the annual registration fee $50 will be required at the time of registration. If you opt out of automatic membership payments, payments must be paid via cash, check, or credit card on or before the 12th of each month _______
• Membership fees are due on the 15th of each month and will be charged to the card on file. _________
• A $50 LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO UNPAID ACCOUNTS ON THE 16th OF EACH MONTH FOR an EXTENDED LATE FEE CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED on the 19th of each month and your dancer will not be allowed to continue classes until the account is at a $0.00 balance. _________
• MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE STUDENT ENTERS THE CLASSROOM. ________
• Enrollment and automatic payment shall continue unless written notification of cancellation is provided to the office on or before the 14th of the month PRIOR to that which withdrawal takes place (email is sufficient). Financial responsibility continues for following month after notification has been received. (Ex. Written notification is given on the 14th of January, fees will still be withdrawn for February's fee) _______
• There is a $50 fee for returned checks.
• Automatic Payment Plan accounts are charged on the 15th of each month for non-performance team members and the 15th of each month for performance team members. Accounts with cards that expire or are declined are subject to a $50 late fee if card information is not updated and/or payment is not received by the 16th of the month. _______
• You will not receive a monthly membership fee reminder from our office. Membership fee reminders sent from our office are a courtesy. ________
• Membership is based on enrollment, not attendance. It is important to remember that membership is based on a monthly rate, and remains the same whether there are 2, 3, 4, or 5 weeks in the month. Short months will be made up by long months later in the year. There is no reduced membership fee due to short months or holidays. ________.
• Membership payments may be made online, through our payment drop box, over the phone, or in the office on or before the 15th of each month. Methods of payment include cash, money order, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. WE DO NOT ACCEPT American Express or Bank Draft. _________
• We offer a 10% discount on annual membership that is paid in-full at the time of registration. And 5% discount on semi- annual tuition. Please be aware; however, that membership payments are NOT refundable, transferable, or negotiable. Annual membership fee must be paid through our office. The annual membership fee discount DOES NOT APPLY WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OR SIBLING DISCOUNTS _______
• Sibling Discounts- A 10% discount is applied to families with SIBLINGS under 17. The first child pays the full fee, the second and third child with fewer classes receive 10% off of monthly membership fees. In the event that one or more children discontinue classes the sibling discount will be dropped. ______.
• There are no refunds for tardies. Classes DO NOT roll over to the following month, if a class is missed or tardy or cancelled. __________
• If the student is injured and/or unable to take class, you are still responsible for paying your monthly membership fees on the 15th of the month, regardless of the number of classes the child misses or may potentially miss. ¬¬¬¬¬________
CLASSROOM AND STUDIO RULES
• By signing this agreement you are agreeing to the "NO GOSSIP" policy at our studio. This involves commiserating with other parents inside or outside of our studio regarding your dissatisfaction with our studio policies, director's decisions, instructions, choreographers, faculty, teams, or their families. A more efficient use of your time would be to discuss your concerns with the decision makers of the studio. You hereby agree that any comments and/or concerns will be addressed through the appropriate protocol. A comment or concern form or email will be sent to the studio manager/owner, Adraon Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org. The studio's director Traci Greene will not discuss personal concerns, grievances, inconveniences, or issues through email, text, or in person, unless a conference has been scheduled through the front desk or through our studio's owner/manager, Adraon Greene. ______________
• Parents should monitor younger children at all times and be certain to supervise young visitors throughout the studio. Rough-housing, loud voices, or running through the halls is not permitted. __________
• CLASSROOM DOORS SHALL REMAIN CLOSED DURING CLASSES. Do not open the classroom doors when a class is in session. If there is an emergency and you need to retrieve your child, please inform our receptionist and she will get your child for you. ________
• If your child must leave early, please inform the instructor or our receptionist BEFORE class has begun. __________
• Keep our studio clean. Only water is allowed in the rear of our studios. No food, drinks, gum or sports drinks. There is NO EATING IN THE DRESSING ROOM, PARENT LOUNGE OR PARENT VIEWING AREA. __________
• Parents are prohibited from communicating with our staff of instructors through email, text, phone call, or social media for any reason. Discussing the director's decisions, class or team placement and any administrative decisions with our staff is strictly prohibited. Our staff has also been advised not to communicate with you regarding the same. All communication with our staff of instructors must be done through our front desk. This is to protect both you, our students, and staff. ___________
• All students and parents must show respect for our instructors at all times. Comments or concerns should be addressed to Adraon Greene, Owner and Studio Manager at email@example.com. Conferences with our instructors are available through appointment only. Please do not discuss your concerns with our instructors in the hallway or lobby area of our studio. _______
• Video recording our classes IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless permitted by the Artistic Director. _____
• Posting videos of our classes and performances on social media networks is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You do not have permission to post images and/or video of Houston Dance Lab and/or its students and instructors without the prior consent of our Artistic Director. _______
• Students must be picked up on time. Students who are picked more than 10 minutes after closing will be charged $10 per 10 minutes that they are late. ________
• If a student is going to be absent from class due to unforeseen circumstances, please call the studio and leave a message before class time. If students know in advance that they will be absent from class, please let the Director know before the day of the class. ______
• Make-up classes are NOT offered for non-performance team students. Classes do not roll-over to the next month. In the event, that a class is cancelled, a make-up class will be rescheduled. The make-up class may not be held during the same time or schedule that the cancelled class is held. _________
• Dancers should use the restroom before class. (Especially our Pre-school dancers) There will be limited permission to leave class to use the restroom for the older students._______
• Students who are too ill to participate in class should remain at home and rest. If they are injured, they should come to class and observe. Many students find that they learn more. _________
This consent form authorizes The Houston Dance Lab and/or Traci Greene the use of the student's image, whether in photographs and/or film/video footage and the student's dance activities for informational and promotional purposes.
I hereby give The Houston Dance Lab and/or Traci Greene permission to use any and all photographs and/or film/video footage taken of the above referenced student for promotional purposes. Images may be used for, but are not limited to, the following purposes: any and all forms of advertising material, any and all forms of web listings, any and all forms of marketing materials, any and all forms of newspaper articles, any and all forms of newsletters, any and all forms of media releases and/or any and all promotional materials used by Traci Greene for The Houston Dance Lab and/or Traci Greene's dance instruction, dance competitions, choreography and/or any dance advertisements associated with, used by or in conjunction with Traci Greene and/or The Houston Dance Lab's dance instruction, dance school, dance competitions, and/or choreography.
I understand and agree that any and all photographs and/or film/video footage of the above referenced student that are used in any of the aforementioned manners or for any of the aforementioned purposes will be used as such for viewing by the general public.
I agree to allow the above referenced student to participate without financial remuneration. I understand and agree that this releases Traci Greene, The Houston Dance Lab, and/or the videographer/ photographer from any future claims and/or liabilities, which may arise from the use of the photographs and/or film/video footage taken of the above referenced student.
I also understand and agree that any and all materials (including, but not limited to, video, film, audio, and any other forms of media) will be used with the highest integrity and with the intent to communicate responsibly and ethically, the subject matter contained therein.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
I have read and understand the terms and conditions listed in The Houston Dance Lab's Payment Contract Agreement. I understand that all fees, including but not limited to:membership fees, late fees, costume fees, and recital fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. By registering online, I am hereby agreeing to pay through Automatic Credit Card payments. I authorize The Houston Dance Lab to charge my card monthly tuition fees on the 15th of each month following my initial membership fee payment through to May 2020. I understand that a late fee of $50 will be charged to the card on file on the 16th of the month and an additional extended late fee of $50 will be applied if fees are not paid by the 19th of the month. I understand that I am responsible for this student's membership payments through the end of the dance season (May) or until written notification of withdrawal from class is submitted to the Houston Dance Lab 30 days PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT MONTH'S SCHEDULED PAYMENT. Written notices that are not received within the 30 day limitation will be charged the following month's membership fee. Additionally, I authorize The Houston Dance Lab to charge my card for costume fees, and competition fees on the scheduled dealine dates.
I understand that an annual recital fee, the first month's tuition, will be charged at the time of registration and hereby authorize The Houston Dance Lab to charge my card in the amount due. I agree to inform the office immediately if my credit card is stolen, lost or expires in order to avoid any late fees. I understand that by agreeing to these terms that I am authorizing The Houston Dance Lab to charge my card for services rendered.