I understand that my child is expected to behave responsibly and to follow all applicable school policies, including the school's discipline code. I understand that students who violate the school's policies, including the school's discipline code, may be excluded from the After School Program. While we are committed to ensuring that every child is able to enjoy and benefit from our programs, all participants and families must be committed to constructive participation and appropriate behavior, and be willing to abide by the guidelines established by the program. While we endeavor to serve all children enrolled in our program, some children may currently have behaviors that preclude them from participating.
As a parent I understand that:
• There are no devices allowed for use during after school hours, unless specifically approved by the Director;
• I am expected to help my child understand and follow these guidelines;
• I will be notified if my child's behavior undermines his or her ability, or the ability of other children, to enjoy, benefit from and participate safely in the program;
• If an issue of behavior arises, I will be expected to collaborate with the staff on a strategy to address the problem;
• If my child's behavior continues to undermine his or her ability, or the ability of other children, to enjoy, benefit from and participate safely in the program, his or her participation in the program may be suspended temporarily or permanently;
• Temporary suspension and/or permanent dismissal from the program are at the discretion of the PS29+ management.
I agree that I will fill out the behavioral agreement and notify the program of any special behavioral or medical needs my child may have.