The Academy of Ballet Fantastique works to maintain a positive, healthy, productive environment for all students, staff, and dancers. Students are expected to behave in a responsible, respectful, disciplined manner. Gossiping of clients, parents, students, staff, and directors is prohibited. Any harassment, profanity, physical and/or verbal abuse, intimidation, or injury, falsification or misrepresentation of facts, insubordination, disrespect, rudeness, and/or any behavior deemed inappropriate by the directors is grounds to be asked to leave Ballet Fantastique programs or concerts at any time.
**I agree to read, adhere to, and support my dancer in abiding by this Code of Conduct and with all Ballet Fantastique rules and procedures outlined in the Academy of Ballet Fantastique Handbook. We understand that decisions made by Ballet Fantastique directors are final. We understand that failure to adhere to conduct and safety policy may result in dismissal from the studio and/or concerts.**
TUITION & BILLING:
Like other private and professional dance schools, Ballet Fantastique's year-long training program is broken into terms of study for billing purposes.
DEFAULT TUITION PAYMENT OPTION (unless you notify us otherwise): Equal monthly tuition installments toward your full term's tuition balance will be automatically assessed on the 5th of each month. Dancers can save 5% on tuition when paid by the term (Fall, Winter, Spring) or 10% when paid by the year (Sept-June).
Summer Courses (Jul-Aug): For your convenience, Intensives will be charged in two installments on Jul. 5 and Aug. 5. All other Summer camps, workshops, and class tuition will be billed at time of registration.
We are also happy to offer the following alternate tuition payment options--please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay by alternate method:
1) Term payment (5% discount off monthly installment price); due no later than the 5th of the first month in a new Term.
2) Annual payment (10% discount off monthly installment price); due no later than Sept. 5, annually (may be pro-rated).
3) Cash/check payments: Payment must be RECEIVED to the Ballet Fantastique office (by mail or in the studio tuition box) on or before the 4th of the month--AND please send an email to email@example.com to alert us to look for your payment. NOTE: Your card will be billed for any balance/remainder due on the 5th of the month. A charge of $25 will be added for any checks returned from the bank.
* If the tuition due date will be a hardship for your family, please make arrangements as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; we will do our best to work with you to set up an installment plan. Otherwise, a $10 late fee will apply for each 30 days an account is overdue.
* Ballet Fantastique is not able to issue refunds for any missed class, for holidays or studio closure days, or for withdrawal that does not follow the below Withdrawal Policy.
* Tuition is non-refundable. Refunds will not be made, except in the case of serious illness or injury, verified by a doctor's letter. If a student is dismissed from the Academy because of unacceptable behavior, no tuition will be refunded. Ballet Fantastique has the right to deny any refund request. Except in the case of a class cancellation by Ballet Fantastique, Ballet Fantastique does not issue cash refunds, only credits to studio account, minus appropriate processing fees.
All camps/classes are subject to change. Ballet Fantastique reserves the right to cancel any class or camp based on enrollment. If a class or camp is cancelled by Ballet Fantastique, families will be refunded in full.
Summer camps, classes, and workshop fees: Student cancellations 30 days or more from camp/class/workshop start date will receive a full refund (in the form of Ballet Fantastique credit; see Refunds policy), less the nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations 14-30 days from camp/class/workshop start date will receive a 50% refund (in the form of Ballet Fantastique credit; see Refunds policy), less the nonrefundable deposit. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the camp/class/workshop start date will receive no refunds.
**I understand Ballet Fantastique's tuition, billing, and refund policies.**
**I/we realize that participation in dance activities could involve possible personal injury, and that despite precautions, accidents and injuries may occur. By signing this release form, I/we (the dancer and parent/guardian) assume all risks, including loss or injury, related to participation in any and all Ballet Fantastique activities. I/we agree to release and hold harmless Ballet Fantastique and The Academy of Ballet Fantastique, including its teachers, dancers, staff members, and facilities used by both entities from any cause of action, claims, or demands now and in the future. I/we will not hold Ballet Fantastique liable for any personal injury or any personal property damage, which may occur on the premises before, during or after classes. Furthermore, I/we agree to obey the class and facility rules and take full responsibility for my/our behavior in addition to any damage I/we may cause to the facilities utilized by Ballet Fantastique.**
PUBLICITY RELEASE NOTE: Students of The Academy of Ballet Fantastique automatically grant permission to usages of their photos and videos for advertising and publicity purposes, including print advertising, educational videos, social media, television, video taping, or film broadcast in connection with promotional campaigns.