In consideration of participating in Redwood Empire Gymnastics recreational/competitive classes or events, I represent that I understand the nature of this Activity and that I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity. I fully understand that this Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the "releasees" named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Redwood Empire Gymnastics, its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners, and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
AND I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees form any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.
I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. Thereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account cause or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.
DRESS CODE - Students are required to wear a leotard/step-in (without attached skirts or over shirts, gym shorts or unitards will work) or non-baggy T-shirt and shorts (sweatpants). NO skirts, spaghetti straps, denim, pockets, buttons, clasps or zippers. Long hair must be tied back, no watches or jewelry. Bare feet are required for class. All hair must be tied up and out of the face.
WARM UPS - All classes begin with a warm-up, which is very important for your child's safety! Please try to have your child here on time. If you have missed the warm-up, you will need to schedule a make-up. Coaches cannot interrupt a class in progress to catch up late students.
PARENT VIEWING - Parents are welcome to view classes at any time. Please view from the upstairs mezzanine. Parents are required to be in the building at all times during the Littlebug, MiniBee, Busy Bee and Grasshopper classes. Parents are to refrain from drawing attention to themselves while their child is in class. No coaching from the viewing area, please.
PARKING - There are reserved parking spaces in front of and behind the building for all the businesses in our building. You are welcome to park in any unmarked spot. Do not double park, park in the fire lane or park in the handicapped spaces (unless you have the correct placard). Families parked in handicap spaces without proper placards showing will be reported to local authorities for ticketing/towing.
BEFORE & AFTER CLASSES - Please arrive in time to park and come into the lobby for drop off and pick up. Afternoon classes can be very busy. Plan accordingly. If you are more than 5 minutes late picking up your child, please sign out at the front counter before leaving. Because we are not staffed for supervising students after class, students who are picked up more than 5 minutes late will be charged a $20 emergency babysitting fee - to be charged at the discretion of the office. At no time are children to be left unattended anywhere in the facility.
DIGITAL IMAGING - Photographs and Video recording by spectators are not allowed on premises without express permission from the manager on site. This is to protect the privacy of all our students.
From time to time we take images of our kids in action and like to share them in social media and print/electronic marketing. By clicking this box, you agree to give Redwood Empire Gymnastics (REG), the right to take photographs of you and your family while on site for classes and events. I authorize REG, its assigns, and transferees, to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that REG may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content. Please speak with us specifically if you object, and we will keep your name and info in a separate file.
REG Gym Safety Rules & Policies:
1. No running or horseplay.
2. No disrespectful words or actions towards others.
3. Only athletes or gymnasts are allowed on the floor and he/she/they must be accompanied by an REG instructor or coach.
4. All release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian and payments made before any lessons begin.
5. Hair that can fall into participants face must be tied back and no jewelry allowed to be worn.
6. Follow the dress code - Students must wear movable, form-fitting clothing with no skirts, buttons, zippers, or snaps.
7. No glass containers are permitted on the premises. No food or drink allowed on the gymnastics/carpeted areas.
8. No spectators allowed on the gymnastics carpeted or matted areas.
9. All children and minor spectators MUST have adult supervision at all times.
10. Athletes are to wait quietly while waiting for classes and no horseplay, gymnastics, or dance allowed in waiting areas.
11. No screaming, yelling or loud outbursts from athletes, spectators or students.
12. Parents may NOT coach or teach their child while students are in classes and under the supervision of REG staff.
13. Children/students may not leave the premises or go outside without a parent or guardian.
14. You may not stop and drop off in the RED ZONE beside the building. That is a FIRE LANE ONLY.
15. Visitors for students, camps, field trips or birthday parties may only view from observation area and are not allowed on the gymnastics, carpeted or matted areas.
16. Athletes/Students wearing shoes must be sure shoes are clean and have white soled shoes only. Littlebug parents will remove shoes.
17. Students misbehaving or acting in an unsafe or disrespectful manner, will be asked to sit out or asked to go home.
18. Camp participants must wear appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes for outdoor play.
19. Students must be dropped off no earlier 10 minutes prior and picked up within 5 minutes from the end of the lesson. Any student remaining after that time will be charged a $20 emergency babysitting fee (at the discretion of the office).
20. DIGITAL IMAGING - Photographs and Video recording by spectators are not allowed on premises without express permission from the manager on site. This is to protect the privacy of all our students on site.
21. REG reserves the right to refuse service or cancel a student membership at any time.