• Class tuition is calculated based on a ten (10) month dance season September 2019-June 2020. Tuition is charged for each of these ten months regardless of the number of lessons or weeks in each month.
• Class tuition for Fall classes will be debited using the card on file on the 15th of each month for a ten month period, September 2019-June 2020.
• Registration fee will be debited using the card on file at the time of registration whether online or in person.
• 1st Recital Costume Deposit will be debited using the card on file on Thursday, October 31, 2019.
• 2nd Recital Costume Deposit will be debited using the card on file on Friday, January 31st, 2020.
• Recital Fee will be debited using the card on file on Thursday, February 29th, 2020.
• Above mentioned fees can be paid by cash, check, debit/credit card anytime before the above due dates. If not paid by above dates, fees will be debited using the card on file.
• If the card on file is declined, card information must be updated or changed within 3 days to produce an approved payment.
• A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• If an account should have two returned checks, only cash, credit or money order will be accepted for future payments.
• No post-dated checks over three days will be accepted.
• Any and all account questions or concerns must be handled through the office staff only or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For your protection: credit card information is both masked and vaulted within our database as part of PCI Compliance Standards.
• Tuition for fall classes will be re-debited using the card on file on the 20th of each month for a ten month period September 2019-June 2020. If payment was collected during the 15th auto-debit, those accounts will not be charged.
•I do hereby freely and voluntarily give permission to Dedicated Incorporated (DBA The Dance Avenue) to use the mentioned Minor's likeness and image (including any part of Minor's voice, utterances, performance, representation, portrayal, and/or characterization) in which s/he shall participate relating to all happenings dance related (the Project) or otherwise. I waive any right to inspect or approve Minor's Appearance in the Project.
• I acknowledge that the use of Minor's Appearance and all promotional material attendant thereto may be edited and used by on an unlimited basis, in all media known or yet to be known, in perpetuity, worldwide, at the absolute discretion of Dedicated Incorporated (DBA The Dance Avenue) without any further consideration or compensation. I and Minor (We) consider Minor's Appearance itself in the Project as valuable consideration. We further release and discharge Dedicated Incorporated (DBA The Dance Avenue), its directors, stock holders, officers, agents, assigns, employees, licensees, consultants, contractors, successors and heirs, personally (et al) from any and all obligations and/or claims of any nature whatsoever, on behalf of Minor, his/her heirs and/or assigns, which may arise now or in the future, from any use of Minor's Appearance or this Agreement. We agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (including all attorneys' fees and costs) et al from and against any and all claims including but not limited to (i) claims for errors, defamation, infringement, and any other cause of action arising out of or connected in any way whatsoever with the Project, its production, exhibition, promotion, and/or distribution throughout the world, in all media known or yet to be known. I also understand that the above mentioned are not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result.
I am also informed that due to the nature of this activity, the possibility of injury does exist as with any athletic activity. I hereby release Dedicated Incorporated d.b.a. The Dance Avenue and all of it's employees, members, affiliates, directors, sponsors, representatives, advisors, volunteers, associates and host venue from any and all contracts, torts, claims, suits, actions, or liabilities for damages, injuries, or loss of any kind or nature resulting from any manner of participation at The Dance Avenue or any venue The Dance Avenue may be performing or competing with. This release shall be binding on the participant, parents, guardians and heirs.
Yes, I have read and understand all of the policies above. I agree to pay all fees charged (tuition, registration/recital fees, costume fees, etc.) at The Dance Avenue. I understand there will be no refunds for missed classes, (due to illness, vacation, etc.) registration/recital fees or costume fees once they have been ordered. I also understand that there are no refunds for any classes cancelled due to weather and they will not be rescheduled. I understand all fees associated with this dance season will be auto-debited using the card on file on the designated dates highlighted in the "Tuition Payment Policy" section of this agreement I understand that once my credit card on file has been declined that I must update my payment information to a card that will produce an approved payment within 3 days of notification of a decline. I understand that following a decline or missed payment my card will be debited on the aforementioned date(s) listed. I understand that there is a $30 fee for all returned checks and that once The Dance Avenue has received two returned checks on my account, only cash, credit or money order will be accepted for future payments. I understand that if my child chooses to drop or switch a class I must inform the office in writing immediately. If the office is not notified by the last day of the month I understand I will be responsible for the next months' tuition for that class. I understand that if costume(s) do not fit I will be charged for a replacement costume and fees will be added to my account for the costume and shipping. I understand that The Dance Avenue and Dedicated Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.