I understand there is personal risk involved in any activity that involves motions, height or rotation and that these activities can result in serious injury, disability or death.
In consideration of my/my child's membership and /or participation in Alberta Cheer Empire Inc. activities, I acknowledge that I am aware of the possible risks, dangers and hazards associated with being a member, including the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to myself/my child or others.
As the legal parent or guardian, or participant, I release and hold harmless Alberta Cheer Empire Inc, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Alberta Cheer Empire Inc., its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
I agree that I, my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively "my Successors") do hereby fully release Alberta Cheer Empire Inc. from any and all liability, claims and causes of action arising from any injury, damage or loss I / my child may sustain as a result of any activities arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with my / my child's participation in the Activities and covenant not to sue Alberta Cheer Empire Inc. for the same, whether caused by the negligence of Alberta Cheer Empire Inc. or otherwise. This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver.
I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Alberta Cheer Empire inc. from any and all claims arising out of or in consequence of my / my child's participation in Alberta Cheer Empire Inc. Activities. This indemnification includes, but is not limited to legal fees.
As the legal parent or guardian, and /or participant, I acknowledge that cheerleading, tumbling, and related activities require the Coach to perform manual spotting, which involves direct physical contact and is designed to assist the participant in the safe performance of the program skills.
Refunds for Recreational Programs, Tumbling Classes, Rec Summer Camps and other training classes:
1. Greater than 30 days prior to the start of the class: Fee refunded minus a 20% cancellation fee
2. 15-30 days prior to start of class: Fee refunded minus a 30% cancellation fee
3. Less than 15 days to start of class/camp: Fee refunded minus a 50% cancellation fee
4. After the first class: no refund
5. No refunds for missed classes, No class substitutions
Refunds - All-Star and Prep teams:
1. If withdrawing before the first team practice, a refund of fees paid less a $100 administration fee will be given.
2. There are no refunds on "All-Star" or "All-Star Prep Fees" after the third practice. If withdrawing from the program before the end of the third practice, a refund of fees paid in the initial payment minus a $200 administration charge will be given.
3. If withdrawing from the program after the third practice, no refund will be given on fees already paid. Additional fees and charges as per the payment schedule will cease 30 days after notice has been given in writing.
4. All intentions to withdraw from the program must be done in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. There are no refunds on uniforms, clothing, or shoes.
6. No refunds for missed classes, No class substitutions
6. There are no refunds on travel and or competition fees.
Refunds - Special guest clinics/camps
1. No refunds on special guest clinics
-Competition and Travel Fees are non-refundable.
-Clothing, Uniforms and Shoes are not refundable.
-Refunds are NOT given if athletes are removed from the program due to breech of conduct as in accordance to the policies in our Participant Handbook.