Membership Fees are due at time of enrollment, renewed annually, and are non-refundable. Membership fees must be current for classes.
Tuition is charged by the semester. There are 3 semesters per year (Spring, Summer, and Fall). Tuition is pro-rated from the date of enrollment. Tuition may be paid in full, or on one of our payment plans. We offer both 2 & 3 payment plan options. For the two payment plan, a $10 service charge is included. For the three payment plan, a $25 service charge is included. Payments can be made by credit/debit card, check or cash. Payments are due on the 15th day of specified month(s). If you select to pay by debit/credit card, then your credit/debit card will be kept on file and will be processed on the specified dates. If your debit/credit card is declined for any reason, causing your payment to be late, a $25 late fee will be added to your account. We do not mail payment reminders to the address on file. If we do not receive payment after 14 days your child will be removed from class.
In consideration of Discover Gymnastics allowing this individual to participate in sports activity, class competition, team, including non-gymnastics activities such as camp, dance, fitness and PNO activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Activity"), I and if I am not yet 18 years old my parents or legal guardians, agree to be bound as follows:
I authorize Discover Gymnastics to provide to the participant, through medical personnel of its choice, customary medical assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services should the gymnast require such assistance, transportation, or services as a result of injury or damage related to participation in the activity. If the gymnast is a minor and a parent or guardian is not present, efforts will be made to contact a parent or guardian that are reasonable under the circumstances, but treatment will not be withheld if a parent or guardian cannot be reached.
I affirm that I now have and will continue to provide proper hospitalization, health, and accident insurance coverage which I consider adequate for the participant's protection. This consent shall remain effective until revoked in writing and delivered to Discover Gymnastics.
I the undersigned parent or guardian do hereby grant authority to the staff of Discover Gymnastics to render judgment concerning medical assistance in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I give my consent for my family doctor to treat my child in case of an emergency and if unable to contact him/her, please accept this form as your authority to use the staff doctor at the hospital emergency room for any necessary emergency medical treatment. No prior determination of life threatening emergency or danger of serious or permanent injury resulting from delay of treatment need be made under this authorization.
Your child has a reserved time for his or her class. Please understand the instructors are there to teach your children even if your child does not show up. While Discover Gymnastics will do everything possible to find the perfect fit for you, it is your responsibility to schedule your lesson in a time that fits your child's schedule. In order to see continual improvement in your child's skill attainment and physical development, it is important that attendance be consistent. If you choose not to follow these guidelines, your child will be removed from the class roster.
For this reason, we wish to encourage regular attendance by issuing the following make-up policy.
Make-up classes can be scheduled BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on an AVAILABILITY BASIS ONLY. MAKE-UPS CANNOT BE SCHEDULED MORE THAN 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE and MUST BE MADE WITHIN ONE MONTH OF THE MISSED CLASS.
*Exceptions for make-ups; when the gym is closed due to a holiday or gym event, the make-up is automatic and can be made up before the missed class.
Procedure for scheduling make-up classes is as follows:
MAKE-UP POLICY APPLIES TO RECREATIONAL CLASSES ONLY. HOMESCHOOL AND FITNESS CLASSES ARE NOT INCLUDED AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MAKE-UPS.
1. Schedule the day and time for the make-up class with the front desk. Make-ups must be scheduled for a class that has already been missed, not one that your child will miss.
2. Once the appointment has been scheduled, we go by a use it or lose it policy and we do not offer make-ups for make-ups.
3. Your child's Make-Up Pass must be obtained in hand from the front desk prior to class start time to redeem as admittance onto the floor for the class you scheduled your make-up in.
4. Make-up classes may not be transferred to other children of the same family. Make-up classes may not be transferred to other children of another family.
5. Make-ups can be utilized as make-ups only while you are enrolled. Make-up classes cannot be made up upon re-enrollment. If you drop out of the program, you lose the make-up classes and there is no
6. Make-ups cannot be carried over from previous semesters as make-ups. All classes missed during Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters must be made up during that semester or they will be lost. We do not
issue credits or refunds on accounts for make-ups.
7. The maximum amount of make-ups that will be allowed during the active session is four (4).
8. For your convenience, we do allow you to use make-ups as credit towards other activities we offer. Missed classes that are not made up or converted will expire after 1 year.
See the front desk for more information on absence conversions.