WARRANTY AND CONSENT
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing me to participate in the programme, related events and activities of the Cheerleading.
I WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
1. I am familiar with the risk of serious injury and death which any participant in this programme must assume, and
2. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in this programme, and that my equipment is
mechanically fit for my use in this programme, and
3. I understand that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal
safety remains with me, and
4. I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at any time I sense or
observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in
my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the programme.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, that my
participation in this programme and execution of this document constitutes:
1. an unqualified ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in this programme by me even if
arising from negligence, or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent rescue
operations or procedures, of the programme organizer and any persons associated therewith or participating therein, and
2. a FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY of the programme organizer and all persons and organizations
associated with it and the programme including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, its officers, directors, officials,
agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, owners and/ or lessors of the premises used to conduct
the programme, sanctioning bodies, medical or rescue personnel (the RELEASEES), of and from with the respect to all injury,
disability, death or loss or damage to person or property whether arising from the negligence, or negligent rescue of or by the
foregoing or otherwise, and
3. an UNDERSTANDING NOT TO SUE the RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever
caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation in this programme by me, and
4. an AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY, and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any
litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim
made against them or any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the
RELEASEES or otherwise.
***I hereby authorize any images or video footage taken of my youth (under 18 years of age), in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images and video footage, to be displayed on the Champion Cheer Academy Website and other official channels, and to be used for media purposes including promotional presentations and marketing campaigns. I also authorize the display and use of any media material created by my youth within Champion Cheer Academy
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT THOROUGHLY.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELEASEES ARE RELYING UPON MY WARRANTIES, ASSUMPTIONS, WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERTAKINGS AND AGREEMENTS WHEN ACCEPTING MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAMME.
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS I WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE.
I SIGN THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.