In consideration of the services of AdrenalineTumble and Cheer (ATC), its owners, agents, officers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "ATC"), I hereby agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless ATC, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activities that I or my child engage in while on the premises or under the auspices of ATC pose know and unknown risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to me, my child, to property, or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks: Cheerleading and gymnastics, including performances of stunts and the use of trampolines, entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain degree of risk, cheerleading students would not improve their skills and the enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Cheerleading and gymnastics expose participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises, and other more serious injuries. Traveling to and from shows, meets, and exhibitions raises the possibility of transportation accidents. In any event, if you or your childs injured, medical assistance may be required which you must pay for yourself.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks, known and unknown, connected with ATC related activities, including but not limited to performance of stunts and use of trampolines. My participation and that of my child is purely voluntary. No one has forced or coerced me or my child to participate. I elect for myself and my children to participate in such activities in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify ATC from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my child's participation in ATC related activities.
4. Should ATC be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that my child has health, accident and liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event or activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to my child. I further certify that I am willing to assume and bear the costs of such injury or damage to my child. I further certify that I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may arise or be created, directly or indirectly, through or by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against ATC, I agree to do so solely in the state of Texas and I further agree that the substantive and procedural laws in that same state shall apply in any such action without regard to the conflict of laws rules thereof. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
7. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation or the participation of any of my children in this activity, I may be found by court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against ATC on the basis of any claim from which I have released ATC by signing this Agreement.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read it and understand it. I agree to be bound by its terms.
I authorize my child to participate in the Adrenaline Tumble and Cheer and Adrenaline All Stars activity of tumbling and cheerleading.
My child and I understand and acknowledge that the activity, by its very nature, poses the potential risk of serious injury/illness to individuals who participate in such activity.
2. Fractured bones
4. Head and/or back injuries
6. Loss of eyesight
7. Communicable diseases
My child and I understand and acknowledge that participation in this activity is completely voluntary and as such is not required.
My child and I understand and acknowledge that in order to participate in this activity; we must agree to assume liability and responsibility for any and all potential risks, which may be associated with participation in this activity.
My child and I understand, acknowledge and agree that the tumbling and cheerleading coach, staff, director, Adrenaline Tumble and Cheer, its employees, officers, agents, or volunteers, shall not be liable for any injury/illness suffered by myself which is incident to and/or associated with preparing for and/or participating in this activity.
My child and I acknowledge that we have carefully read this Participation Agreement for the Voluntary Activity of Cheerleading and that I understand and agree to its terms.