*** ANNUAL WINTER SHOWCASE AND RECITAL DETAILS APPLY TO STUDENTS ENROLLED FOR THE FULL DANCE YEAR AT STUDIO AND OUTREACH LOCATIONS. (NOT SUMMER SESSIONS)***
The 2020 Winter Showcase is schedule for Sunday afternoon, December 6, 2020. There is no dress rehearsal for Winter Showcase.
The 2021 Annual Recital is scheduled for Sunday afternoon, May 16, 2021 with dress rehearsal two weeks prior on Sunday, May 2, 2021.
Attending dress rehearsal is a requirement for Recital participation, and families should make note of the dates for both dress rehearsal and recital and complete the opt out form available online if unable to attend both dates. There are no exceptions related to the dress rehearsal attendance policy, and dancers must be on stage during the rehearsal of their class dance in order to participate in the recital performance. Parents who have a conflict with the dress rehearsal date should make arrangements to have another adult attend the dress rehearsal with their dancer. Dancers may still attend class if opting out of recital, and will not be charged for recital fee or costuming if the opt out form is completed prior to costume orders on 11/15/19.
Winter Showcase Cost: $100.00 - single dancer; $50.00- each additional sibling collected on September 15, 2020 to cover the cost of programs, technical staff, showcase staff and rental of Braswell High School Auditorium. Cost also includes video download of the show approximately 8 weeks following the recital. Seating is reserved and all tickets must be purchased online. Tickets are $17 to $22 and are inclusive of the per ticket service fee. Online ticketing opens at 8 am on 10/15/20. Visit the Winter Showcase webpage for the link to purchase tickets.
Recital Cost: $115.00 - single dancer; $50.00- each additional sibling collected on March 15, 2021 to cover the cost of programs, technical staff, recital staff and rental of Braswell High School Auditorium. Cost also includes video download of the show approximately 8 weeks following the recital. Seating is reserved and all tickets must be purchased online. Tickets are $17 to $22 and are inclusive of the per ticket service fee. Online ticketing opens at 8 am on 4/1/21. Visit the Recital webpage for the link to purchase tickets.
Winter Showcase and Recital costumes will be communicated to each class in the fall semester once specific costumes have been selected. Costume costs are $115 plus tax and include a pair of performance tights and hairpiece. Costume payments are non-refundable and therefore all class transfers must be made prior to costume orders being placed.
The costume cost of $115 (plus tax) will be collected for each Winter Showcase costume on October 15, 2020. The costume cost of $115 (plus tax) will be collected for each Recital costume on November 15, 2020. Late registration will be available for new students after the 11/15/20 costume payment deadline, but costumes ordered after this date will ship separately from the group order and therefore will incur an additional shipping cost, along with a ship date that may be later than the costume distribution week for the studio. Cost and estimated ship dates will be communicated prior to purchasing a costume for dancers enrolling after the studio costume order date.
All accounts must be current to participate in Winter Showcase and the annual Recital.
Registration Fee ($60) and first Month's Tuition is processed at the time of enrollment to secure a spot in the class of your choice. For subsequent months, monthly tuition is collected on the first of each month.
LITTLE ELM REC CENTER PARTICIPANTS: First Month's Tuition is processed at the time of enrollment to secure a spot in the class of your choice. For subsequent months, monthly tuition is collected on the first of each month. The Annual Registration Fee is waived for all LERC students.
Contact registration@3-Ddance.com with tuition questions.
1. Monthly tuition is payable ONLY through automatic debit from a credit card or bankcard. Family agrees to keep current their contact information and credit card/debit card authorization form on file and will notify the office immediately of any changes.
2. Tuition will be debited on the 1st (first) of every month. Tuition is to be PAID IN FULL during holiday months as our rates are based on a 4-week month, inclusive of several additional family enrichment events. Since some months are longer, the extra classes received equal those missed during holidays. The studio remains open for all 1-day holidays and follows Denton ISD for both weather closings and extended holiday breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break). A $35.00 late fee will be added after the 5th of each month. Any student whose account is over 15 days past due may not participate in class. Once enrolled in dance class, your child's place is considered reserved for the season. A financial commitment is made for the duration of the dance year, including the recital (unless we are otherwise notified that your dancer will not participate in our recitals). We will continue to charge tuition until we receive a written withdrawal notification from a parent.
3. Notice of withdrawal must be received via email 15 days before the first day of the following month. If a student withdraws from classes for a period of one month or more and wishes to return to classes, space cannot be guaranteed in the same class. Please email registration@3-Ddance.com to notify the studio of a student's withdrawal.
4. Enrollment fees and tuition payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no refunds, pro-rating, credits or transfers of tuition for missed classes if a student withdraws mid-month, or for withdrawals mid-semester if discounted semester payment has been made.
5. Enrollment fees paid once each dance year.
6. Checks accepted ONLY if paying tuition for a full semester.
7. A 10% discount is available for payment by semester rather than month-to-month (Fall Semester = August through December / Spring Semester = January through May).
8. Private lessons are paid at the time of reservation and may be rescheduled up to 24 hours prior to the time of the scheduled reservation.
Rates for the 2020/19 dance year are as follows:
Annual Enrollment Fee is $60 - single dancer; $30 for each additional family member
Monthly tuition for one weekly class is $96 per month
Each additional weekly class is $86/month
Private Lesson Rate - $65 per hour/ $50 per 45 min (Payment processed at time of reservation)
A sibling discount of 20% off monthly tuition is available for the additional siblings (Regular Monthly Classes only - does not apply to summer camps/summer session or workshops).
CAPP- Creative Arts Preschool Program tuition and fees, are as follows:
3 Day Option: $220 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $150 spring supply fee is due on January 1st.
$350 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
2 Day Option: $135 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $100 spring supply fee is due on January 1st.
$245 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
1 Day Option: $100 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $75 spring supply fee is due on January 1st.
$135 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
LITTLE ELM REC CENTER PARTICIPANTS: Tuition is $74/month / No Enrollment Fee / Dance Year runs Sept - May / Summer session runs 8 weeks in June and July.
To keep our studio a fun and encouraging learning environment, we ask you to read and adhere to the following policies and guidelines regarding all classes:
1. Students are expected to observe our dress code outlined on our website (www.3-ddance.com)
2. Students are expected to attend their classes regularly and to be punctual. Consistency is essential for a dancer's progress.
3. Consistent attendance is necessary to prevent injury. If a student arrives 10 to 15 minutes late to class they may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the class.
4. Students may not leave class without a teachers permission. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises.
5. Preschool children may need a parent's attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
6. Food and drink (except bottled water) are ONLY allowed in the lobby AND NOT allowed in the studios.
7. Parents who bring small children are asked to actively supervise them in the lobby out of consideration to the staff and others waiting in the lobby.
8. Students who are disruptive in class may be asked to leave class. Students should respect all staff and other students and should expect the same courtesy in return.
9. Practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students.
10. Honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and cooperation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time.
11. During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the office and the parents will be notified.
12.Students are placed in appropriate levels based on a variety of criteria. After consideration of any prior training, age, dance technique, personal strength, technical proficiency and intangibles such as talent and maturity the director and staff will decide the proper class level for each student to ensure the highest quality of training for each student.
13. OBSERVATION - Parents and guardians are not allowed in the classroom with the students. Each of our studios are equipped with a viewing window or closed circuit TV located at the front foyer through which you may watch your dancer.
14. LOST AND FOUND- All items will be placed in a Lost & Found bin located in the foyer area. Unclaimed items will be donated to CCA on a monthly basis.
15. INSURANCE- All students must be covered under their own insurance policy. Should an injury occur, it is understood that the student's own policy is your only source of reimbursement.
16. Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline, dedication and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at 3-D Dance will be a positive experience for all involved.
17. 3-D Dance reserves the right to provide online classes via Zoom in circumstances in which it would be unsafe to hold classes in the studio building.
18. We are unable to provide refunds or credits for any classes, lessons, workshops, or performances that are cancelled or are unable to proceed as the result of governmental orders, natural disasters, or pandemic.
19. BRAND INTEGRITY POLICY: 3-D Dance is a pending registered trademark. To avoid trademark non-compliance individuals and vendors not contracted through 3-D Dance, may not produce any merchandise using the 3-D Dance name.
20. ABSENCES & ILLNESS POLICY: Keep your child home if they have any of the following conditions: fever above 100 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, a skin rash, nits or lice, eye infection, any communicable disease, or if it is clear that your child is not feeling well.
21. LATE PICK UP POLICY:
First time, 10 minutes or less: parent will receive an email reminder of late pick up policy
First time, over 10 minutes late: $1 per minute (11 minutes = $11)
Subsequent times: $2 a minute after 5 minutes (6 minutes late = $12)
21. Parents are expected to familiarize themselves with our Parent/Student handbook and Studio Policies found on www.3-Ddance.com
Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline, dedication and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at 3-D Dance will be a positive experience for all involved.
* Students benefit from their dance education through regular attendance and arriving at the start of class
* Consistency is essential for a dancer's progress.
* Proper warm up of the muscles is necessary to prevent injury.
* Please call or email if absences are foreseen.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD that in dance, as in any physical activity, there is an inherent risk of injury or illness. By acknowledging this statement, the parent or legal guardian acknowledges that this risk is present in the student's dance class and will not hold 3-D DANCE or any representative of 3-D DANCE responsible for any such injury or illness. Furthermore, the parent/legal guardian and student should make known to the instructor and the studio director any past injuries, or medical conditions that could affect the performance of the student in class.
Photos and videos of dancers are shared frequently with families through the studio social media accounts, slide shows, and studio photo galleries. I give permission for my student to be included in 3-D Dance photos, videos, printed materials (flyers, programs and advertisements) and on 3-D Dance sponsored social media posts.