*** SPRING RECITAL DETAILS APPLY TO STUDENTS ENROLLED FOR THE FULL DANCE YEAR AT STUDIO AND OUTREACH LOCATIONS. (NOT DRILL TEAM OR SUMMER SESSIONS)***
The 2020 annual Spring Recital is tentatively scheduled for Sunday afternoon, May 17, 2020 with dress rehearsal two weeks prior on Sunday, May 3, 2020. Dates will be finalized prior to February 1, 2019. Attending dress rehearsal is a requirement for recital participation.
Recital Fee: $115.00 - single dancer; $50.00- each additional sibling collected on March 15, 2020 to cover the cost of programs, technical staff, recital staff and rental of Braswell High School Auditorium. Fee also includes video download of the show approximately 8 weeks following the recital. Seating is reserved and all tickets must be purchased online. Tickets are $15 to $20 and are inclusive of the per ticket service fee. Online ticketing opens at 8 am on 4/1/20. Visit the Recital Tab of the website for the link to purchase tickets.
Recital costumes will be communicated to each class in the fall semester once specific costumes have been selected. Costume costs are $115 plus tax and include a pair of performance tights and hairpiece. Costume payments are non-refundable and therefore all class transfers must be made prior to costume orders being placed.
The costume fee of $115 plus tax will be collected for each costume on November 15, 2019. Late registration will be available for new students after the 11/15/19 costume payment deadline, but costumes ordered after this date will ship separately from the group order and therefore will incur additional costs of $45 per costume. The deadline for late registrations will be 12/15/19.
All accounts must be current to participate in the spring recital.
TUITION PAYMENT & WITHDRAWALS
LITTLE ELM REC CENTER PARTICIPANTS: First Month's Tuition (Sept) is processed at the time of enrollment to secure a spot in the class of your choice. For subsequent months (Oct 2019-May 2020), monthly tuition is collected on the first of each month beginning 10/1/19. The $60 Annual Registration Fee is waived for all LERC students.
Contact registration@3-Ddance.com with tuition questions.
1. Monthly tuition is payable ONLY through automatic debit from a credit card or bankcard. Family agrees to keep current their contact information and credit card/debit card authorization form on file and will notify the office immediately of any changes.
2. Tuition will be debited on the 1st (first) of every month. Tuition is to be PAID IN FULL during holiday months as our rates are based on a 4-week month, inclusive of several additional family enrichment events. Since some months are longer, the extra classes received equal those missed during holidays. The studio remains open for all 1-day holidays and follows Denton ISD for both weather closings and extended holiday breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break). A $35.00 late fee will be added after the 5th of each month. Any student whose account is over 15 days past due may not participate in class. Once enrolled in dance class, your child's place is considered reserved for the season. A financial commitment is made for the duration of the dance year, including the recital (unless we are otherwise notified that your dancer will not participate in our recitals). We will continue to charge tuition until we receive a written withdrawal notification from a parent.
3. Notice of withdrawal must be received via email 15 days before the first day of the following month. If a student withdraws from classes for a period of one month or more and wishes to return to classes, space cannot be guaranteed in the same class. Please email registration@3-Ddance.com to notify the studio of a student's withdrawal.
4. Enrollment fees and tuition payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no refunds, pro-rating, credits or transfers of tuition for missed classes if a student withdraws mid-month, or for withdrawals mid-semester if discounted semester payment has been made.
5. Enrollment fees paid once each dance year.
6. Checks accepted ONLY if paying tuition for a full semester.
7. A 10% discount is available for payment by semester rather than month-to-month (Fall Semester = August through December / Spring Semester = January through May).
8. Private lessons are paid on or prior to the reservation time and may be rescheduled up to 24 hours prior to the time of the scheduled reservation.
9. Creative Arts Preschool Program tuition is due the first of the month and amount is dependent on which day option student is registered for. Monthly tuition is as follows: 3-day option = $340, 2-day option = $235, and 1-day option = $125. Semester discounts, consecutive class discounts and and standard sibling discounts apply. We will continue to charge tuition until we receive a written withdrawal notification from a parent. The Annual Registration and Supply Fee is processed at the time of Enrollment to secure a spot in the program. Monthly tuition begins September 1st.
Rates for the 2019/20 dance year are as follows:
Annual Enrollment Fee is $60 - single dancer; $30 for each additional family member
Monthly tuition for one weekly class is $86 per month
Monthly tuition for two weekly classes is $161 per month
Monthly tuition for three weekly classes is $226 per month
Monthly tuition for four weekly classes is $291 per month
Monthly tuition for five weekly classes is $356 per month
Private Lesson Rate - $65 per hour (Payment processed at time of reservation).
A sibling discount of 20% off monthly tuition is available for the 2nd sibling (Regular Monthly Classes only - does not apply to summer camps/summer session or workshops).
A sibling discount of 50% off monthly tuition is available for the 3rd/4th sibling (Regular Monthly Classes only - does not apply to summer camps/summer session or workshops).
August Tuition will be processed at the time of enrollment to secure a spot in the selected class for returning students. For new students, the annual enrollment fee plus first month's tuition is processed at the time of enrollment.
CAPP- Creative Arts Preschool Program tuition and fees, are as follows:
3 Day Option: $220 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $150 spring supply fee is due on January 1, 2020.
$340 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
2 Day Option: $135 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $100 spring supply fee is due on January 1, 2020.
$235 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
1 Day Option: $100 enrollment and fall supply fee is due at time of enrollment. This fee covers supply costs for the fall semester (September through December), curriculum costs, classroom supplies and studio resources. All school supplies/ classroom supplies will be provided by 3-D Dance. A $75 spring supply fee is due on January 1, 2020.
$125 monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Standard late fees, consecutive class discounts, sibling discounts, and semester discounts apply.
LITTLE ELM REC CENTER PARTICIPANTS: Tuition is $68/month / No Enrollment Fee / Dance Year runs Sept 2019 - May 2020
Please note the following guidelines regarding all classes:
1. Students are expected to observe our dress code outlined on our website and in our parent/student handbook. (www.3-ddance.com)
2. In order to receive the full benefit from your class, arrive on time.
3. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent's attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
5. School age children and teens: please practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students. Please come early or stay late to enjoy friends in the waiting area. Please honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and cooperation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time.
6. During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the office and the parents will be notified.
7. Only students with a pre-existing sickness/injury are allowed to observe class. The parents should notify the office if a student is to observe class. Keep your child home if they have any of the following conditions: fever above 100 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, a skin rash, nits or lice, eye infection, any communicable disease, or if it is clear that your child is not feeling well.
8. Parents are expected to pick their dancer up at the conclusion of their class. Our late pick-up policy is as follows:
First time, 10 minutes or less: parent will receive an email reminder of late pick up policy
First time, over 10 minutes late: $1 per minute (11 minutes = $11)
Subsequent times: $2 a minute after 5 minutes (6 minutes late = $12)
9. Parents are expected to familiarize themselves with our Parent/Student handbook and Studio Policies found on www.3-Ddance.com
Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline, dedication and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at 3-D Dance will be a positive experience for all involved.