TUITION PAYMENT & WITHDRAWALS
LITTLE ELM REC CENTER PARTICIPANTS: First Month's Tuition (Sept) is processed at the time of enrollment to secure a spot in the class of your choice. For subsequent months (Oct 2018-May 2019), monthly tuition is collected on the first of each month beginning 10/1/18.
Contact email@example.com with tuition questions.
1. Monthly tuition is payable ONLY through automatic debit from a credit card or bankcard. Family agrees to keep current their contact information and credit card/debit card authorization form on file and will update their account immediately of any changes, thru the customer portal.
2. Tuition will be debited on the 1st (first) of every month. Tuition is to be PAID IN FULL during holiday months as our rates are based on a 4-week month. Since some months are longer, the extra classes received equal those missed during holidays. The studio remains open for all 1-day holidays and follows Denton ISD for both weather closings and extended holiday breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas and Spring Break). A $15.00 late fee will be added on the 5th of each month. Any student whose account is over 15 days past due may not participate in class. Once enrolled in dance class, your child's place is considered reserved for the season. A financial commitment is made for the duration of the dance year, including the recital (unless otherwise instructed that your dancer will not participate in our year end recital).
3. Notice of withdrawal should be emailed 15 days before the first day of the following month. If a student withdraws from classes for a period of one month or more and wishes to return to classes, space cannot be guaranteed in the same class. Please email info@3-Ddance.com to notify the studio of a student's withdrawal.
4. Enrollment fees and tuition payments are NON-REFUNDABLE. There are no refunds, pro-rating, credits or transfers of tuition for missed classes if a student withdraws mid-month.
5.Enrollment fees are good for one full year from date of sign-up.
6.Checks accepted ONLY if paying tuition for a full semester.
7. A 10% discount is available for payment by semester rather than month-to-month (Semester 1 = August through December / Semester 2 = January through May)
8. Private lessons are paid on or prior to the reservation time and may be re-scheduled up to 24 hours prior to the time of the scheduled reservation
9. Creative Arts Preschool Program tuition is $165 per month, semester discounts, consecutive class discounts and and standard sibling discounts apply.
e will continue to charge tuition until we receive a written withdrawal notification from a parent.
Please note the following guidelines regarding all classes:
1. Students are expected to observe our dress code outlined on our website and in our parent/student handbook. (www.3-ddance.com)
2. In order to receive the full benefit from your class, arrive on time.
3. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class. Very young children will be treated sensitively as the need arises. Preschool children may need a parent's attention from time to time for various reasons including bathroom or behavior issues. Please do not leave the waiting room when very young children are in class without informing the office or having another parent responsible during your absence. We make every effort to have all children feel safe and cared for in a loving and inspiring learning environment.
5. School age children and teens: please practice respect. Students are not to be socializing in a disruptive manner during the class with other students. Please come early or stay late to enjoy friends in the waiting area. Please honor your teacher and fellow students by giving full attention and co-operation. You will be advised if we feel any student is not well adjusted to the classroom environment for any reason over time.
6. During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains an injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the office and the parents will be notified.
7. Only students with a pre-existing sickness/injury are allowed to observe class. The parents should notify the office if a student is to observe class. Keep your child home if they have any of the following conditions: fever above 100 degrees, vomiting, diarrhea, a skin rash, nits or lice, eye infection, any communicable disease, or if it is clear that your child is not feeling well.
8. Parents are expected to pick their dancer up at the conclusion of their class. Our late pick-up policy is as follows:
First time, 10 minutes or less: parent will receive an email reminder of late pick up policy
First time, over 10 minutes late: $1 per minute (11 minutes = $11)
Subsequent times: $2 a minute after 5 minutes (6 minutes late = $12)
9. Parents are expected to familiarize themselves with our Parent/Student handbook and Studio Policies found on www.3-Ddance.com
Dance class is education and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline, dedication and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes at 3-D Dance will be a positive experience for all involved.