1. I, the undersigned, on behalf of the parties registered, authorize Dance Inc. and all of its programs and/or performances use of any photographs and/or videos as well as printing of names for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes.
2. In addition, the undersigned jointly and severally hereby forever releases, discharges, and acquits Dance Inc. and all of its programs, its directors, employees, volunteers, and independent contractors from any and all claims for damages or injuries of any kind, nature, or description resulting from or related in any way to the participation in any of its dance programs and/or performances.
3. The performance of this agreement by either party subject is subject to acts of God, government authority, disaster civil disorders, strikes, or other emergencies, any of which make it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities and/or services for this event. It is provided that this agreement may be terminated for any one or more such reasons by written notice from one party to the other without liability.
4. Dance Inc. and all of its programs reserve the right to change any or all advertised faculty at any time.
5. Dance Inc. and all of its programs have the right to cancel up to 3 days prior to the start of the event. All camps must have a minimum of 10 dancers registered to run.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Dance Inc. , iits directors, employees, volunteers, and independent contractors from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Dance Inc. , its directors, employees, volunteers, and independent contractors or in route to or from any of said premises.