Tuition Payment Options:
Each option is calculated on the classes rates for per week. Tuition is based on 36 weeks of instruction. While we periodically take "breaks" throughout the year, payment for tuition is expected on a regular basis.
1. Monthly Tuition Payments: 9 equal payments for September through May. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. You will be billed on-line.
2. Semester Tuition Payments: 1 payment per semester.
1st Semester: (September 09, 2019 - February 1, 2020) Due week of September 09, 2019
2nd Semester: (February 03, 2019 - June 20 , 2020 Due week of February 03, 2020
3. Yearly Tuition Payment: 1 payment for the dance year, Due Week of September 09, 2019
1. Accepted methods of payment: Cash, Check, CC. Your credit card will be charged on the 1st of the month (September-May) if you choose to pay monthly by CC. You can set up credit card payment in the parent portal from our website www.isabellesdancetime.com.
2. Payments are due on the 1st day of the month (except September which is due the the week of September 09, 2019 ). You may set-up CC payments on line. If you are paying by check or cash, stop in at IDT, there is a drop box from the waiting room into the office.
3. When making a payment by check, please include the dancer's first and last name in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account.
4. Returned check fee $25.00.
5. Overdue Balances: A statement will be mailed and/or emailed for amount due with late charges assessed. A late fee of $10/month or $50 by semester will be applied to any unpaid tuition 10 days late.
6. If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you will be responsible for any balance due.
7. There are no monthly billing statements.
8. You will automatically be included in monthly payments, if you semester tuition is not fully paid in September and February. See Isabelle if you need special payment arrangements.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Isabelle's Dance Time, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Isabelle's Dance Time its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises. I understand that appropriate physical contact is required during the instruction of dance, and I give permission for insturctors to make appropriate physical contact with me or my child for such instruction. Liability Release is for 2019-2020 school year.