1. Three Tuition Payment Options:
Each option is calculated depending on the total number of classes per week. Tuition is based on 36 weeks of instruction. While we periodically break throughout the year, payment for tuition is expected on a regular basis.
Monthly Tuition Payments: 9 equal payments for September through May. Tuition is due by the 1st of each month. You will be billed on-line.
Semester Tuition Payments: 1 payment per semester includes a $5 discount per class.
1st Semester: (September 10, 2018 - February 1 , 2019) Due week of September 10, 2018
2nd Semester: (February 4, 2018 - June 14, 2018) Due week of February 4, 2019
Yearly Tuition Payment: 1 payment for the dance year includes a $10 discount per class.
2. We gladly accept the following methods of payment:
Cash * Check * Visa * MasterCard * Discover* American Express*
3. Payments are due on the 1st of the month (except September then it is due the week of the 11th) and may be made online if paying by credit card. If you are paying by check or cash you can pay at the office, or by mail.
4. When making a payment by check, please include the dancer's first and last name in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account.
5. Returned check fee and or Declined Credit Card fee is $25.00
6. Overdue Balances Only: A statement will be mailed and/or emailed for amount due with late charges assessed.
7. If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you will be responsible for any balance due.
8. You will be billed on-line.
Please keep your e-mail address up dated.
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Isabelle's Dance Time, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Isabelle's Dance Time its owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises. I understand that appropriate physical contact is required during the instruction of dance, and I give permission for insturctors to make appropriate physical contact with me or my child for such instruction.