In consideration of being permitted to have my child participate at Studio 3 Performing Arts, I do hereby agree to release and indemnify Studio 3 Performing Arts, its owners, and instructors from any liability, claim, injury, or damage of any kind resulting from my child's participation in classes, activities, and performances, and for the rendering of any necessary medical treatment whatsoever may have to be rendered due to his/her participation. I also give permission for my child's photograph, or recorded performance or practice to be used for marketing, advertising, or other purposes, regardless of whether or not my child is a current student. I release Studio 3, their photographer, employees, agents and designees from any liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with such use.
I AUTHORIZE STUDIO 3 TO BILL MY CARD ON FILE ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH FOR TUITION & FEES OWED.
- Payment is done by monthly automated billing. Studio 3 requires that every family keep a credit card on file. You may choose to pay by cash or check, but payment must be received by the 1st of the month, or the credit card on file will be billed.
- If you choose not to keep a card on file, you must pay the last month of tuition up front to be always 30 days ahead of billing.
- Although billing is always done on the 1st of the month, the 1st is not necessarily the beginning of the billing period. Some months have 4 weeks, others 3 or 5, so we have set up the year in 4 week billing cycles. You may request the dates for the billing cycles at any time.
- If a credit, debit, or check auto pay is declined for any reason, including expired cards, you will be charged a $10 processing fee. You will be contacted to remit payment, which must be received immediately. If we have not received your payment by the following business day, you will be charged an additional $15 late fee per week that payment is late.
-Returned checks will be charged a $35 returned check fee and will be subject to additional $15 per week late fees.
- If your account is delinquent, your child will not be able to participate in classes or activities until all owed payments are made. Accounts delinquent for more than 30 days will be sent to collections.
- Registration, production, costuming, and other fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All checks should be made out to "Studio 3 Performing Arts Academy"
- Sibling discounts are available to families with multiple students enrolled (excluding private lessons). Student with the lowest tuition cost receives the discount.
- A 10% tuition discount will be given to families who pay for the semester in full by cash or check. (Semester payment must be paid by cash or check to receive the discount). Discount is not applicable to costumes, registration, & other fees. Due by August 1 and January 1,
- Please keep receipts for all transactions, especially cash payments. Studio 3 and its employees will not be held responsible for payments made without evidence of a receipt. If a cash payment is in question, unless you have a receipt we will assume payment was not made.