1. Registration is currently conducted during office hours only, with a SwimAtlanta employee. Online Registration will be available in the near future.
2. No refunds will be given on or after the first day of the session. 48 hours prior to the first class of the session is the final deadline for any changes/cancellations. After this time, cancellations and/or changes will result in a penalty of $20.00.
3. If a student is the SOLE REGISTRANT in a class, the same series of classes will be offered at a different time, or the class will become a 20 minute private lesson at the discretion of SwimAtlanta.
4. Instructor requests are always welcome, but never guaranteed.
5. Students do no automatically move up to the next level after a session is completed. Classes are grouped into sessions to give the customer flexibility to alter their schedule on a session-to-session basis. Promotion to an advanced level is awarded once all the skills are mastered. It is customary for students to continue in a particular level for multiple sessions. All instructors teach using repetition; the applicable skills will be covered, each class, until all skills are mastered. All students learn at a different pace.
6. Instructors can give level assignments on or before the last day of the session. The assessments are accurate for two months.
7. SwimAtlanta does not automatically re-register customers for additional sessions. This is the customer's responsibility.
8. Each class is limited to six (6) students, except the Inf/Tot which is limited at seven (7). Register early to guarantee your enrollment.
9. Once registration has started for a particular schedule/season, customers are encouraged to sign-up in advance for ALL preferred sessions. Doing this, limits paperwork for the customer and reserves placement. Feel free to consult with the office staff for help when estimating class progression. Level adjustments are allowed for any pre-registered students.
10. In the circumstance that a customer registers for a particular level and the instructor recommends a different level, it is the customer's responsibility to review the schedule for the newly assigned class and make the necessary changes with the office staff.
11. Periodically, photos are taken for marketing purposes. Please let your instructor know on the first day of each registered session, if you do not wish to participate.
12.SwimAtlanta's pools are grounded and do not close during lightning or thunderstorms. In the event of pool closing, such as snow or tornadoes, cancellation notices will be posted on our website, or emailed to you. www.swimatlanta.com
I've read the above and agree.
Put your verbiage here
Students are not allowed to enter the pool before class or stay in the pool after dismissed. There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty.
2. If there are any medical circumstances, learning disabilities or water experiences that can be of assistance in teaching the student, please notify the instructor before the start of class.
3. SwimAtlanta strives to keep a safe, family-friendly environment. In the circumstance that management feels someone is putting themselves in danger, putting others in danger, demonstrating inappropriate behavior, abusing the facility or becoming aggressive toward the office staff or other customers, that person will be asked to leave the facility and their registration will be terminated.
4. If a student defecates in the pool it is critical that the office staff be notified immediately. After the first occurrence, the student (regardless of age) is required to wear both a disposable swim diaper and a vinyl cover under swimwear. Multiple incidents will result in dismissal from SwimAtlanta.
5. Children six (6) years and older must use the gender appropriate restroom.
6. Parents should encourage their child to use the restroom before class and be available to take the child during class, if needed.
7. Parents are only permitted to observe the last five (5) minutes of class and the last class of the session. This limits distractions and allows your student and the instructor to be more focused. There is a parent waiting room next to the small pool. Do not block the doorway by trying to peek through the door.
8. Parents are allowed to leave the facility when they have secured their child under the direct supervision of the instructor.
9. Parents must be present to meet and pick-up children when they are dismissed from class. Please be on time to start and end the class, children may not be dropped off early or picked up late.
10. Management reserves the right to terminate registration at any point. In this event, an adjusted refund will be offered.