All students must be dressed in the appropriate uniform for their class. Uniform includes a mask that fits over the nose and mouth, required leotard (for girls) and shirt (for boys), tights and slippers as well as hair. Students with long hair must have their hair secured away from the face in a bun for classes. Female students need pink leather ballet slippers and male students will need black leather ballet slippers.
1) I certify that my contact information and emergency information are up-to-date in the parent portal.
2) I will drop my child/ children off 10 minutes prior to class start time, a teacher will meet students at the door. Families must be on time!
3) All students must provide and wear their own clean mask that fits over the nose and mouth. Everyone will need to maintain a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing.
4) Students who are self-sufficient can come by themselves to the appropriate door for the temperature/visual check.
5) All students will have a temperature/visual check prior to entering the building. Students who have a temperature over 100.3 degrees and/or are symptomatic of illness will be sent home.
6) Parents dropping children off must not leave until the temperature/visual check is completed.
7) All students will sanitize their hands prior to entering the building.
8) All students will need to come dressed in their ballet attire with their hair done (warm-up cover ups are recommended).
9) Dressing room are closed until further notice.
10) All personal items, including water bottles and snacks, will stay with the student in their safe space in the studio.
11) Once a class has begun, the building and studios will be closed. Late students will not be able to enter.
12) Water fountains are closed until further notice. Students will need to supply their own water bottle.
13) Parents are not allowed inside the building and must wait outside for their child to be escorted outside.
14) Students will be escorted to the appropriate door for parent pick up once class is completed.
15) Students may not be left unattended. Therefore, students MUST be picked up on time.