In consideration of the services of Acro Sports Gymnastics Corp., d.b.a. AcroSports, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "AS"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge AS, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in a rock wall climbing, trampoline/foam pit, parkour, zip line, circus arts and gymnastics training and instruction, including aerial arts, acrobatics, balancing and other various disciplines entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; falling from equipment; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; strains, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness and fractures; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; the negligence of other people; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions will raise the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if your child is injured, your child may require medical assistance, at your own expense.
Furthermore, AS employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AS from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of AS's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of AS.
4. Should AS or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against AS, I agree to do so solely in the state of California, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against AS on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
All payments are due the day of registration. Payments for classes are processed after you submit your registration/enrollment. In the case that payment is not processed due to invalid, expired, or overdrawn credit card, AcroSports will contact you within 24 hours for payment, if you do not get back into contact with AcroSports within your given time your student will be dropped from your chosen classes.
Installment or Tuition Assistance plans are required to be set up through our office. If you require Tuition Assistance or a payment plan please contact our office at 415-665-2276
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something from this facility or from Merchants that (i) any credit or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my bank, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from classes.
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future service
Please use the white zone for dropping off and picking up only.
Please do not block the white zone while waiting for your child.
Warm up time is essential for your child's safety; please plan to arrive on time.
Children arriving more than 15 minutes late for class will not be admitted into class. If you plan to be late please call in advance. Students who are more than 15 minutes late, without a coaches approval, are not eligible for a refund or class credit.
Shoes, coats, and extra clothing should be kept in the lockers provided.
All students should remain in the bleachers until their class is called out to the gym.
Parents of Preschool students must stay inside the building during the duration of their class.
AfterClass Procedure for Preschool:
All PreSchool Classes will finish downstairs at the sticker station. Please meet your child at the end of class. Any preschool child not picked up after class will be brought to the office.
AfterClass Procedure for Youth:
Parents please pick students up promptly after their class is completed.
All Youth students will be brought to the bleachers directly after class, where you can pick up your child up. Please communicate with your child directly if you'd like to set up an alternate meeting place.
AcroSports suggests meeting your child inside the building for pick-up. We are not responsible for your child after class time.
Parents and visitors are welcome and encouraged to observe classes. It is important, however, that you remain in the upstairs viewing area and not proceed into the gym area. For safety, please do not allow your children to play on the preschool equipment.
PLEASE do not allow your children to run around, "jump or climb", or do gymnastics in the viewing areas. The bleachers are provided for safe and quiet viewing. Siblings, friends, and other children must have adult supervision at all times.
Please make every effort to keep the viewing area clean and neat.
I, the undersigned parent or legal guardian of the above named student do hereby expressly grant authority to the staff of AcroSports to render a judgment concerning medical assistance in the event of an accident, injury or illness during my absence and execute this consent and release provision with the express intention of effecting the extinguishments of and complete release from any and all claims, actions, demands or rights to monetary judgments whatsoever arising from any and all injury or physical harm which may arise from the rendering of such judgments, including specifically those that may arise out of, or be occasioned by, its officers, agents, employees or servants involved in the rendering of such judgments. Furthermore, in the case of an emergency I consent and expressly grant the staff of of AcroSports the authority to obtain medical assistance and treatment as they deem necessary. I understand that neither AcroSports, its officers, agents, employees or servants shall be responsible for any medical expenses incurred on behalf of the above named student, and that I am responsible for all payment of medical expenses so incurred.
I give my express permission and consent for a licensed doctor or physician to administer the necessary aid to my child or legal ward should he/she become injured or sick while in attendance at or while participating in any activity associated with AcroSports and to do so without having to wait until I (we) are contacted.