I, the undersigned (Account Holder), hereby certify that the information contained herein is complete and accurate, and agree to pay Coastal Dance Centre (CDC) for the instruction of the student registered per the published tuition rates for the student's period of study.
Upon registration, Account Holder agrees to submit automatic payment information to CDC and gives authorization to initiate electronic payments for tuition and additional scheduled fees due throughout the year as outlined in the 2017-2018 tuition schedule of payments. Account Holder understands that the payment amounts may vary as classes are added /dropped and as other charges/payments are applied, if applicable.
In the event payment under this agreement is not made at the time and in the manner required, I agree to pay all other damages and costs which may be obligated to CDC, including expense of collection, suit, or other legal action, actual attorney's and paralegal fees, late or administrative fees, and court costs. The authority you give to automatically charge your payment information on-file will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Registration Fee (Annual) is $30 per student or $50 per family. The Registration Fee is due only one time per student or per family each dance year, and payable at the time of Registration. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Tuition is paid in ten four week sessions and is non-refundable and non-transferable. A SCHEDULE OF TUITION SESSIONS and ADDITIONAL FEES can be obtained through the front office. No refunds are given for classes missed due to illness, vacation, school closings, or acts of nature such as inclement weather.
You are registering for the entire dance year, August 21, 2017 - June 10, 2018. Sessions 1, 5 and 8 are pro-rated sessions to reflect weeks the studio is closed for classes. The Spring Festival of Dance rehearsals on June 9, 2018 will serve as the last class of the session for all dancers.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
Tuition is paid via auto draft from a credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express) or debit card. Your payments will be made automatically on the Friday prior to the start of the new session throughout the 2017-2018 Dance Year. Proof of payment will appear on your CDC account. The authority you give to automatically charge your payment information on-file will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization.
Each session's tuition and additional scheduled fees will be deducted on the Friday prior to the start of the new session. All registrants wanting to pay by cash, check, or alternate credit card must do so by the Monday prior to the start of the new session, or tuition will be charged to the payment information on file.
Families can view their account balances and posting of payments through the Parent Portal at www.coastaldancecentre.com.
All tuition and related fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tuition is not prorated for partial attendance or missed class.
A $25 Late Fee Charge will automatically be added to the tuition amount of those accounts with an inactive or declined card in addition to any bank charge that may apply.
If unpaid tuition goes into the following session, an additional $30 late fee will be added to your account. Accounts past due beyond 8 weeks are subject to collections and additional charges. Students with accounts more than 10 business days outstanding will not be admitted to class until tuition is brought current. If you choose not to return to the studio, all delinquent accounts will be turned over to a collection agency.
Late Fee policies are strictly enforced.
If a student chooses to discontinues any or all classes during the dance year, a parent or guardian must complete and sign a withdrawal form. This form is available at the front desk of either studio location and must be completed and signed by the studio manager.
Withdrawal forms may not be completed verbally with teachers or over the phone. Withdrawal forms must be completed 15 days prior to the start of the upcoming session. In the event a withdrawal form is completed less than 15 days prior to the start of the new session, the entire session will be charged.
There are no refunds given for students that discontinue taking lessons at any time during the session.
All fees (Including Tuition, Spring Festival of Dance participation, Costume and Examination Fees) are non-refundable and non-transferable once they have been paid to Coastal Dance Centre. Tuition is non-refundable except in the case of serious illness or injury as verified by a doctor's certificate. Requests for refunds in the case of serious illness or injury will be reviewed on a case by case-by-case basis at the discretion of the CDC Studio Manager and subject to a 15% administrative charge and receipt of medical evidence.
No refunds or adjustments are made for a missed class or classes for any other reason.
Spring Festival of Dance Performance and Related Fees
• The "Spring Festival of Dance" is an opportunity for CDC students to showcase what they have learned during the course of the year and be involved in a professionally directed performance. Participation is optional but very highly encouraged, as a big part of the dance training process includes learning through performance.
• A non-refundable Participation Fee of $125.00 per student is due with Session 3 Tuition on or before October 6, 2017.
• This fee is inclusive of three (3) complimentary tickets per student, one complimentary souvenir t-shirt per student and one (1) digital download of a dance performance per student .
• Each class or dance production number your child is in will require a costume. Parents will be responsible for paying for each costume.
• A $60.00 deposit per costume (per class/course enrolled in) is due with Session 4 Tuition on or before November 3, 2017. Costume prices start from $75.00 and over, depending on the costume and the size. Students will own what they purchase.
• This is a non-refundable deposit. The balance on your costume will be due with Session 8 Tuition on or before March 9, 2018.
• No costume will be handed out without your account being paid in full.
• Students enrolling after December 15th may not be eligible to participate in the "Spring Festival of Dance" performance.
RAD Ballet Examination Fees (*applies to the Royal Academy of Dance students only)
The RAD Exam Fee:
• The RAD exam fee is the standard rate charged by the Office of Royal Academy of Dance headquarters to cover the cost of the RAD Examiner's professional fee, travel and accommodation expenses. Based on 2017 fee schedule - Exam fees ranged from $62 -$115 based upon the examination level a student is taking. Parents and students will be notified as soon as the School gets the information from the USA-RAD Administrator.
• Payment is due with Session 5 Tuition or before December 1, 2017
The RAD Miscellaneous Fee:
• In addition to the Examination Fee Coastal Dance Centre charges a miscellaneous fee per student /per examination level to cover additional practice sessions and pianist's professional fees. The miscellaneous fee ranges from $95 - $150.
• Payment is due with Session 7 Tuition or before February 9, 2018
Skirt Rental Fee:
• CDC provides the skirts for the Graded Examination Syllabus levels for use in classes throughout the school year and during the examinations. Rental fees help offset the cost of procuring all the skirts for the students' use.
• Flat rate of $15 per skirt for the full dance year. Skirt Rental is due at Registration.
Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Character skirts
Grade 6 Free Movement skirt