This constitutes the agreement between student / responsible party and Jazz'n Place Dance Studio, for all classes and/or activities the student is pursuing at or with Jazz'n Place Dance Studio. This agreement supersedes all other agreements as of the date signed below.
Please Note: "You or Student" below represents either the student or the responsible party.
1. Registration: I understand that there is a non-refundable fee of $35 per student which is required yearly at the time of registration.
2. Tuition / Billing: There are two (2) methods of payment available:
AUTOMATIC DEBIT PROGRAM
I understand and give permission for the Jazz'n Place Dance Studio to automatically debit my account for my monthly tuition payment. I understand that this payment will be debited from my bank account on the 25th of each month. Once tuition has been billed the responsible party will be required to pay tuition whether you attend class or not. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS will be given for classes that were unattended. Tuition will remain the same whether there are 3, 4 or 5 weeks in the month. By signing below I agree to pay the monthly tuition for the session my child is registered for. Credit card or bank debit payments are not accepted for in-person payment on a monthly basis. Payment must be made by pre-authorized automatic monthly payment. If the debit does not go through we will notify you via email. At that time you will have until the 5th of the month to get tuition to us via check, cash or credit/debit card here in the studio along with a $25.00 NSF fee. If tuition and NSF fee is not received by the 5th of the month, your account will be charged an additional $15.00 late fee.
PAYING IN FULL
You may pay for the year in full and receive 5% off the total amount. This payment is to be paid by September 1st and will be for 10 months.
3. NSF Payments: I hereby authorize the Jazz'n Place Dance Studio to electronically debit my bank account for the amount of any NSF paper cheque or auto-debit transactions plus a $25 NSF fee. Any delinquent accounts will be sent to collections after 2 months.
4. Changing or Dropping Classes: You may NOT drop classes to take effect in the current month you are in. A 30 day notice is required to withdrawal from a class. You must complete and turn in a withdrawal form to the front desk. Your class will NOT be dropped or changed by informing your instructor. You MUST complete the withdrawal form to make your change effective. By signing below you agree that if you do not fill out the "Withdrawal Form" you will be responsible for monthly tuition payments until the withdrawal form is received in writing. (and 30 days thereafter) NO REFUNDS will be given for classes not attended. Class change forms and withdrawal forms are available at the front desk. Remember, if you need to drop classes but do not complete a withdrawal form, your tuition will continue to be charged and you will be responsible for tuition until the time we receive your withdrawal form. It is your responsibility to keep a copy of your withdrawal form as proof of the drop/change in case there are discrepancies.
1-Inform school administration
2-Complete withdrawal form
3-Bank debiting or credit card charges will stop 30 days after the withdrawal notice is handed in.
5. Pro-rating: The Jazz'n Place Dance Studio follows the schedule of the Alpine School District, anytime school is out during the school year the studio will be closed. Tuition will not be prorated; tuition is the set rate every month. Some months may be shorter than others, such as May, November and December, but we will have other months which are longer with lots of extra rehearsals, etc. that will more than make up for these shorter months. If a class is cancelled due to power outages or any other unplanned mishaps there will be a make-up class scheduled. If your child is ill or on vacation they may make up their classes by going to another team's classes or taking one of our available extra classes. There will be no additional discounts or refunds given on tuition for any missed classes.
6. Release: By signing this contract you agree to release and forever discharge, Jazz'n Place Dance Studio and their employees from any liabilities growing out of or related to any activities in which you or your child participate in. You understand that this is a full and complete release for all injuries or damages which you or your child may sustain as a result of your/his/her participation in any activities, regardless of the specific cause thereof.
7. Studio Rental: Students may rent a studio at Jazz'n Place Dance Studio for practice or private lessons. Payment is required on the date of EACH rental. Before you use the studio you must fill in the required information on the Studio Rental sheet. You must check in at the front desk before entering any studio and payment is due before you begin your lesson in the studio. If you are found in a studio without reporting to the front desk first and paying your studio fee, you will be charged a $35 fee and risk being removed from the studio.
8. Parent Responsibility: Please pick up your child after their class or classes have been completed. Please do not leave your child at Jazz'n Place Dance Studio for longer than 15 minutes before or after their class schedule has started or finished. Parents may be charged a $20 fee for students who are left at Jazz'n Place Dance Studio unattended. THANK YOU.
9. Recital/Costume Fees: Jazz'n Place Dance Studio holds 2 studio recitals each year for all students to participate in. Tickets will be sold for our recitals. Costume purchase is required to participate in our year end Recital, this fee is $65. This fee will be due in either February or March of each year. If a costume has been ordered for your child and you later decide not to participate in the recital, you still agree to pay for the costume fee. To receive your costume ALL tuition and costume fees must be paid. In order to participate in either recital your account with Jazz'n Place Dance Studio must be current with no outstanding fees.