Acknowledgement & Release
This Acknowledgment and Release applies to each student enrolled through this online process:
1. I recognize that programs at Twin Arts Dance Studio Inc. (TADS) requires physical exertion that may be strenuous, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards to Student presented by his/her participating in such programs. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, AND I ACCEPT AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES TO STUDENT THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY TADS PROGRAM.
2. I understand that the activities involved in TADS programs are only suggested, and that not everything will be appropriate for everyone. I accept responsibility for assuring that Student will: listen to his/her own body; be aware of any physical conditions in his/her body; and know that he/she is not obligated to perform the activities suggested by TADS personnel.
3. I represent and warrant that Student is physically fit and does not have any medical condition(s) that would prevent his/her full participation in TADS programs. I agree to keep Student's instructor informed of any health condition of student that could be affected by movement. If Student is out for an injury for more than two weeks, I must provide TADS written confirmation from Student's physician that he/she may return to participation.
4. I understand that TADS does not carry medical insurance for Student. I agree to maintain sufficient medical insurance and to pay all costs associated with any injuries that may occur as a result of Student's participation in TADS programs.
5. IN CONSIDERATION OF STUDENT BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN TADS PROGRAMS, I, ON BEHALF OF STUDENT, MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND OUR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, AND RELEASE TADS AND ALL ITS OWNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHETHER NOW EXISTING OR ACCRUING IN THE FUTURE, ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR ATTRIBUTABLE IN ANY WAY TO STUDENT'S PARTICIPATION IN TADS PROGRAMS. WE COVENANT THAT NEITHER I, NOR MY SPOUSE, NOR STUDENT WILL MAKE OR BRING ANY SUCH CLAIM AGAINST TADS OR ANY OTHER RELEASEE, AND WE FOREVER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE TADS AND ALL OTHER RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY UNDER SUCH CLAIMS.
6. In the event that Student is a minor: I warrant and agree that I am the parent or legal guardian of Student; that I have the legal right to consent to this Acknowledgement and Release on behalf of Student, myself, my spouse, and our heirs and assigns; that by signing below, we hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Acknowledgment and Release; and that my spouse and I understand and agree that the release of liability and claims set forth above includes any and all claims and causes of action that we may have, now and in the future, that are derivative of those of Student.
7. In the event that Student is not a minor: I warrant and agree that by signing below, I do hereby consent to the terms and conditions of this Acknowledgment and Release on my own behalf as the Student.