IF YOU ENROLL ONLINE- YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE PUT ON AUTOPAYMENTS FOR THE 1ST OF EVERY MONTH. Should you need to make changes, you must call the office to do so.
Monthly Tuition is due by the 9th of each month. If payments are not received by the 9th of the month you will be charged a $25.00 Late Fee.
**Automatic payments are the preferred method of payment. Automatic payments will be pulled from your account with the option of the 1st, 15th, or 28th of every month. Once your information is entered into our system we can only see the last 4 digits of your account number.
***If you wish to discontinue Automatic Payments you will need to let the office know at least 2 weeks before your auto pay is due!!
If you cannot do Automatic Payments you have the following other options to pay your tuition:
1. Pay in person with Cash, Card, or Check by the 9th of every month
***If paying by check please make the check out to Quest Gymnastics and note your child's name, program, and class in the memo portion of the check. A $40.00 fee will be added to your account if your check is returned.
2. Pay online via our website at www.questextreme.com. By logging into your Parent Portal by the 9th of every month.
3. You may call and pay over the phone.
______(Initial) That you understand the payment policies and understand tuition is due by the 9th or you will receive a late fee.
Refund Policy: We do not issue refunds (except for injuries.) This goes for monthly tuition & prepaid tuition. If you are on auto pay and call to drop after your card has been billed, no refund will be issued. We MUST have a 2 week notice to drop the card.
_____(Initial) That you understand that Quest Gymnastics has a NO REFUND policy, except injuries, your account can be credited. But NO REFUNDS will be given!
At the time of registration you will need to pay the Annual Family Registration Fee. This fee is $40.00 and helps cover administrative fees and insurance costs. The registration fee will be due again one year from the date that you first registered and will be automatically deducted from the card or banking information that you have on file and will continue as long as your family is a member our facility.
There is 10% discount for each additional member of the family enrolled in any of our programs at Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center. You will also receive an additional 10% discount on any additional classes your child enrolls to. These discounts will be calculated on the lower priced classes.
***Coupon discounts/ Prorates may not be used in conjunction with any family discounts.
Classes are billed on a 4-week month year round. In the event of a 5-week month, tuition will not be increased. We do reserve the right to cancel a class on the fifth week of the month for special events if necessary.
***Tuition is not prorated for absences, holidays or weather related closings.
Make Up Policies: Absences
If your child is absent from a class, a make up class can be scheduled for any other time that the same class is offered.
Your child will have three months from their missed class date to do a make up. Make ups may also be used for Open Gym. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front office at a minimum of one day in advance and must be used within a three month time period.
*** Students not currently enrolled in any of our programs are not eligible for make-ups. No credits or refunds will be given for any missed classes.
Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center will close during severe weather for the safety of our customers and our staff. In the event of any weather related closing the following will apply:
1. All closings will be posted on WHIO- Channel 7, School Closing List. We will also post on our Facebook page.
2. You may also hear a recorded message by calling (937) 426-3547 (if we are able to make it in to update the recorded message.)
***We do not follow the Beavercreek City Schools Closing/Delay Schedules.
Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center will be closed for the following holidays. This schedule is followed every year.
1. Labor Day Weekend
2. Beavercreek Beggars Night
3. Thanksgiving Day Weekend (Thursday- Sunday)
4. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after
5. New Years Eve and New Years Day
6. Good Friday and Easter Weekend
7. Memorial Day Weekend
8. Fourth of July
***Christmas and New Years closings are usually extended. Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is not closed for Federal Holidays.
1. Students should stay in the designated area or with their parents until their class is called
2. Students are not allowed on the gym floor or on equipment unless they are in class
3. When dropping off students make sure that they enter the facility safely
4. Parents should pick up their children inside the building. No child is allowed to wait outside the facility
5. Any valuables should stay with the parents.
6. Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is not responsible for any lost items
7. Make sure that your child leaves with everything they arrived with. We keep a small Lost & Found area but all items are tossed or given to Goodwill on a monthly basis
8. Parents please keep a close eye on siblings and keep them in the parent observation area.
9. Running is not permitted in the parent observation area
10. Children are not allowed in the upstairs area.
What to Wear:
1. Leotards are preferred for the girls but not mandatory
2. Shorts may be worn over leotards for all gymnastic type classes
3. Boys and Girls can wear shorts, sweats and t-shirts that can be tucked in
4. Shoes, Socks, Tights and Jewelry should not be worn. Post earrings are acceptable
5. Long hair should be pulled back away from the face and off the neck
At the time of registration you will need to sign our Registration Form. By signing this document you are stating that you understand the policies and procedures at Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center:
1. Policies and Procedures
2. Marketing Release
3. Waiver of Liability
4. Consent to Participate
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of Quest Gymnastics and Extreme Sports Center, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "QGES"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge QGES, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in parkour training and instruction activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips, trips, and falls; falling from equipment; collision with other participants, spectators, or objects; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; tears, strains, sprains, dislocations, fractures and broken bones; cuts, bruises, and muscle soreness; foot, ankle, leg, wrist, arm and shoulder injuries; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; equipment failure; the risk of falling off the wall; loose and/or damaged artificial holds; abrasions from the walls, ropes, pads, or the floor; belay and or belayer failure; climbing out of control or beyond one's personal limits; the negligence of other visitors, participants, or other persons who may be present; my own physical condition; and the risk of emotional and psychological injuries or physical damage associated with this activity. In any event, if you or your child is injured, any medical assistance will be at your own expense.
Furthermore, QGES personnel have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless QGES from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of QGES's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of QGES.
4. Should QGES or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against QGES, I agree to do so solely in the state of Ohio, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against QGES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I also agree that this document is valid for subsequent visits and participation at QGES.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Signature of Participant
Phone Number City
PARENT'S OR GUARDIAN'S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION (Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of ______________________________________________________________________(print minor's or minors' names) ("Minor(s)") being permitted by QGES to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless QGES from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of Minor(s), and which are in any way connected with such use or participation by Minor(s).
Parent or Guardian: ___________________________ Print Name: ________________________________ Date: _____________
Participants in physical activities can involve motion, rotation, and height in a unique environment and as such carries with it a certain assumption of risk. The undersigned, their relatives, friends, agents and the participant(s) choose to voluntarily enter upon said premises under the control of said corporation, knowing their present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time the participant(s) or the undersigned, their relatives, friends and agents is on said premises. The undersigned, participant(s), all relatives, friends and agents voluntarily assume and all risks of loss, damage, injury or death that may be sustained by the participant(s), the undersigned or any other property owner by them while on the premises of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center. The said premise may but is not obligated to carry insurance on the participant(s), and the existence of insurance shall not change, alter, or increase the liability of the corporation to the participant, their relatives, friends, and agents of affect the terms of this Release. In signing this Release the undersigned has and agreed: They he/she has thoroughly read and understands completely the terms of the Registration and Release and voluntarily signs it. Also, that he/she is the true Parent or Legal Guardian and has the consent of the participant
In consideration of allowing the previously declared participants to begin participation in Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center programs and/or activities, while on the premises and properties of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center, the undersigned, relatives, friends, or their agents for release will hold harmless GE Gymnastics, it's owners, officers, employees and agents, of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of actions whatsoever, rising out of, or relating to, any loss, damage, injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant(s), relatives, friends, agents and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is conducted, or any premise under control and/or the supervision of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center owners, officers, employees and agents, or in route to or from any of said programs or activities sponsored by or participated in by Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center, it's owners, officers, employees or agents.
The undersigned gives permission for the Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center owners, officers, employees and/or agents, to seek emergency medical treatment for the participant(s) in the event that they are unable to reach the parent or guardian. The undersigned also agrees that they are themselves and will be responsible for any financial debt incurred by said action. It is the policy of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center to request transport to the closest Children's Hospital, unless a written not with specific alternate instructions is attached to this form. If you child has any medical conditions or allergies that we should be aware of please list them below:
I have read the Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.