Participants in physical activities can involve motion, rotation, and height in a unique environment and as such carries with it a certain assumption of risk. The undersigned, their relatives, friends, agents and the participant(s) choose to voluntarily enter upon said premises under the control of said corporation, knowing their present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time the participant(s) or the undersigned, their relatives, friends and agents is on said premises. The undersigned, participant(s), all relatives, friends and agents voluntarily assume and all risks of loss, damage, injury or death that may be sustained by the participant(s), the undersigned or any other property owner by them while on the premises of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center. The said premise may but is not obligated to carry insurance on the participant(s), and the existence of insurance shall not change, alter, or increase the liability of the corporation to the participant, their relatives, friends, and agents of affect the terms of this Release. In signing this Release the undersigned has and agreed: They he/she has thoroughly read and understands completely the terms of the Registration and Release and voluntarily signs it. Also, that he/she is the true Parent or Legal Guardian and has the consent of the participant
In consideration of allowing the previously declared participants to begin participation in Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center programs and/or activities, while on the premises and properties of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center, the undersigned, relatives, friends, or their agents for release will hold harmless GE Gymnastics & Neffer Sports, it's owners, officers, employees and agents, of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of actions whatsoever, rising out of, or relating to, any loss, damage, injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant(s), relatives, friends, agents and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is conducted, or any premise under control and/or the supervision of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center owners, officers, employees and agents, or in route to or from any of said programs or activities sponsored by or participated in by Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center, it's owners, officers, employees or agents.
The undersigned gives permission for the Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center owners, officers, employees and/or agents, to seek emergency medical treatment for the participant(s) in the event that they are unable to reach the parent or guardian. The undersigned also agrees that they are themselves and will be responsible for any financial debt incurred by said action. It is the policy of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center to request transport to the closest Children's Hospital, unless a written not with specific alternate instructions is attached to this form. If you child has any medical conditions or allergies that we should be aware of please list them below:
I have read the Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
Monthly Tuition is due by the first of each month. If payments are not received by the 9th of the month you will be charged a $25.00 Late Fee.
**Automatic payments are the preferred method of payment. Automatic payments will be pulled from your account with the option of the 1st, 15th, or 28th of every month. Once your information is entered into our system we can only see the last 4 digits of your account number.
***If you wish to discontinue Automatic Payments you will need to let the office know at least 2 weeks before the auto pay.
If you cannot do Automatic Payments you have the following other options to pay your tuition:
1. Pay in person with Cash by the first of every month
2. Pay in person with a Check by 1st of every month. If paying by check please make the check out to Quest Gymnastics and note your child's name, program, and class in the memo portion of the check. A $40.00 fee will be added to your account if your check is returned
3. Pay online via our website at www.questextreme.com. By logging into your Parent Portal by the 1st of every month.
4. We accept, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
***If your child's tuition has not been paid by the 9th of the month then your account will be automatically charged along with the $25.00 late fee.
Refund Policy: We do not issue refunds (except for injuries.) This goes for monthly tuition & prepaid tuition. If you are on auto pay and call to drop after your card has been billed, no refund will be issued. We MUST have a 2 week notice to drop the card.
At the time of registration you will need to pay the Annual Family Registration Fee. This fee is $40.00 and helps cover administrative fees and insurance costs. The registration fee will be due again one year from the date that you first registered and will be automatically deducted from the card or banking information that you have on file and will continue as long as your family is a member our facility.
At the time of registration you will need to sign our Registration Form. By signing this document you are stating that you understand Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center:
1. Policies and Procedures
2. Marketing Release
3. Waiver of Liability
4. Consent to Participate
There is 10% discount for each additional member of the family enrolled in any of our programs at Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center. You will also receive an additional 10% discount on any additional classes your child enrolls to. These discounts will be calculated on the lower priced classes.
***Coupon discounts/ Prorates may not be used in conjunction with any family discounts.
Classes are billed on a 4-week month year round. In the event of a 5-week month, tuition will not be increased. We do reserve the right to cancel a class on the fifth week of the month for special events if necessary.
***Tuition is not prorated for absences, holidays or weather related closings.
Make Up Policies: Absences
If your child is absent from a class, a make up class can be scheduled for any other time that the same class is offered.
Your child will have three months from their missed class date to do a make up. Make ups may also be used for Open Gym. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front office at a minimum of one day in advance and must be used within a three month time period.
*** Students not currently enrolled in any of our programs are not eligible for make-ups. No credits or refunds will be given for any missed classes.
Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center will close during severe weather for the safety of our customers and our staff. In the event of any weather related closing the following will apply:
1. All closings will be posted on WHIO- Channel 7, School Closing List. We will also post on our Facebook page.
2. You may also hear a recorded message by calling (937) 426-3547 (if we are able to make it in to update the recorded message.)
3. No makeups will be given.
***We do not follow the Beavercreek City Schools Closing/Delay Schedules.
Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center will be closed for the following holidays. This schedule is followed every year.
1. Labor Day Weekend
2. Beavercreek Beggars Night
3. Thanksgiving Day Weekend
4. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
5. New Years Eve and New Years Day
6. Good Friday and Easter Weekend
7. Memorial Day Weekend
8. Fourth of July
***Christmas and New Years closings are usually extended. Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is not closed for Federal Holidays.
1. Students should stay in the designated area or with their parents until their class is called
2. Students are not allowed on the gym floor or on equipment unless they are in class
3. When dropping off students make sure that they enter the facility safely
4. Parents should pick up their children inside the building. No child is allowed to wait outside the facility
5. Any valuables should stay with the parents.
6. Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center is not responsible for any lost items
7. Make sure that your child leaves with everything they arrived with. We do keep a small Lost & Found area but all items are tossed or given to Goodwill on a monthly basis
8. Parents please keep a close eye on siblings and keep them in the parent observation area.
9. Running is not permitted in the parent observation area
10. Children are not allowed in the upstairs area.
What to Wear:
1. Leotards are preferred for the girls but not mandatory
2. Shorts may be worn over leotards for all gymnastic type classes
3. Boys and Girls can wear shorts, sweats and t-shirts that can be tucked in
4. Shoes, Socks, Tights and Jewelry should not be worn. Post earrings are acceptable
5. Long hair should be pulled back away from the face and off the neck
By signing this form, you are stating that you have read and understand the policies and procedures of Quest Gymnastics & Extreme Sports Center.