I acknowledge and understand that as a dancer of Studio Dee, entering in the studio, having personal contact with my instructors and classmates associated with taking class inside the studio building at this time during a government issued "social distancing" order due to the Covid-19 outbreak, involves a certain degree of risk. I further acknowledge and understand the following precautions and disclosures taken by Studio Dee at this time.
1) Health surveys will be distributed to all employees and questions asked daily of all students regarding their current health status which may include temperature taking.
2) There will be sanitation stations in each studio & students will be required to sanitize upon entering the studio.
3) Dancers will not be permitted to do partnering or lifts, therefore limiting contact.
4) Studio Dee cannot guarantee that dancers will always remain six feet apart due to the nature of dance as an activity, but we will do our best to maintain social distancing in the classroom. We will have specific areas marked 6 ft apart for each participant.
5) Masks will be permitted but they will not be required by the students or faculty.
6) Parents will drop off & pick up students in designated areas but will not be permitted in the studio. All common areas such as the lobby are closed.
7) Classes will be dismissed approximately 10 minutes early to allow time for classes to leave & arrive separately. Furthermore, this allows time for staff to sanitize & disinfect in between classes.
8) Studio Dee has tried to limit breaks for dancers in between classes, however, if dancers have a break they will not be permitted to stay in the building. They will need to exit & re-enter for their next class.
9) We ask that you assess your child's health before coming to class. If he/she has a fever or is not feeling well, the dancer MUST stay home. If a dancer is not feeling well while at the studio, we will have a designated waiting area for parents to pick up their child.
After carefully considering the risks involved, I acknowledge at this time that participating in classes at Studio Dee's facility is the choice of my family and is in no way being required by Studio Dee as classes will remain available through the Zoom platform.
I hereby grant permission to Studio Dee to post my child's photos. I submit to and for the Studio Dee website, Twitter account (@studiodeedance), Instagram account (studiodeedance), Facebook (Studio Dee Inc.), and other social media accounts. I hereby release Studio Dee, it's employees, and teachers from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of photos including, without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights. I acknowledge and agree that no sums whatsoever will be due to me as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the photos or any rights therein.