• New students may register online or at the front desk for a free trials.
• Your first month with Dance Connection is prorated after you try a few free trial classes your first week.
• Tuition is due the 15th of the preceding month. (Ex: September Tuition is due August 15th) After a 7 day grace period, a $15 late fee will
automatically charged to your account on the 23rd of the month. Students will not be able to participate in any activity,, performance or
class if the account is more than 45 days over due.. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• Class Make-ups: You may make up a class during August - April by taking another class. This class may be different than your registered c
class or even a higher level to have a unique experience. During May and June Make ups are not allowed because we are in
Production Mode for our June Shows.
• All Tuition, Registration, Production and Costume Payments are Non-Refundable.
• Past due Costumes and Production Fees will also incur a late fee (See Production Packet and Contract for more Information.
Costumes will not be released if your account balance is not current.
• To cancel an account, please notify the front desk office by the 15th of the preceding month you plan to leave.
Billing will continue until proper notification.
• There is absolutely no refunds of tuition, costumes, production fees or DC Team Company expenses.
• There is an Annual Registration fee of $20 per family per year.
• Our Return Check Fee of $20.00 applies to each returned check occurrence. After two returned checks, the account
must be paid by Credit Card, ATM or Cash.
• We accept CASH, CHECK, ATM, VISA and MASTERCARD. We do not accept American Express or Discover card.
• Referral Credit: When you refer a new student that registers and pays, the you receive a $10 credit on your account.
To keep our students and studio safe we have a few policies set.
Proper dance/exercise attire must be worn to insure quality of instruction, freedom of movement, & safety.
Hair must be pulled back securely away from your face and neck. Ballet must wear hair in bun
Punctuality and attendance are important to the development of knowledge, skill and individual progress.
Please remove all jewelry before class. This includes ear rings, bracelets, necklaces etc.
(The only Exceptions: You may wear tiny 1/8"ï¿½ stud ear rings and your wedding ring)
Food and Drinks are not permitted in the studios. Water bottles may be kept in bags during rehearsals
Cell phones must be turned off and in a dance bag, during and between classes at Dance Connection.
Gum is not permitted within the building or studios.
Smoking is not permitted in or around the premises.
Foot and Body powders may not be used in the studios. They cause very slippery floors.
All gear and other personal items must be labeled. (Ex: shoes, bags, jackets, t-shirts etc)
Dance Connection is not responsible for lost or stolen items. If something is found, it is placed in lost & found.
As consideration for myself being permitted by Dance Connection or one of its affiliated organizations to participate in these activities and use their facilities, I hereby agree that I, will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of Dance Connection or any of its affiliated organizations (or the supplier of any of the equipment used in these activities) for injury or damage resulting from the negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, director, officer or contractor of Dance Connection or any of its affiliated organizations as a result of my participation in dance and dance related activities.
I hereby agree to hold harmless Dance Connection and its agents from any and all claims arising out of my participation in any activities whatsoever. I waive any potential claims against Dance Connection, its contractors, employees and agents.