• We want your children to get the most the can out of each class, so we ask that all students stay in the lobby or dancers lounge when waiting for their class to begin or after their class ends to prevent other students from getting interrupted during class time.
• We ask that no one enters the studio during class time, even parents. This helps the children in class to focus and have less distraction, and thus receive the best quality from their teacher.
• We also encourage your children to bring water to class to keep them fresh and hydrated! Bottled waters will be available for $1.00 at the studio in case they forget their own
• All Dancers are required to be active and fit.
• Parents and friends are not allowed to attend practices.
• Dancers are not allowed to eat or chew gum in class or during performances. Keep the uniforms or costumes clean at all times.
• Before and after performances Dancers must remain in full uniform or wear street clothes. Remember that students are part of a professional team and are expected to look their best for each performance; before, during and after.
• Dancers may not wear the performing uniform for school programs, Halloween, etc. without prior permission from Miranda Hancock, the Owner of Premier Dance Center and Super Steppers.
• The dress code must be worn to class each week.
• The Undersigned hereby represents that they, and each of them, are the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of the Student and that they have authority to bind, and do bind, both parents/guardians to this Agreement and Liability Waiver. The Undersigned hereby acknowledges that this Agreement has been fully read and understood.
By this contract, the undersigned, agrees to make automatic payments vis studio software to TRIO/Premier Dance Center by a monthly schedule in exchange for services rendered. This payment schedule is enforceable by law, and the methods described below will be used in cases of delinquent payment.
By this agreement, it is agreed the payment amount determined at the time of the contract creation, will be surrendered to TRIO LLC and Premier Dance Center every month until the total of the balance is paid in full.
These payments include any interest and other charges that may apply.
This agreement is binding, and failure to meet its terms will allow TRIO LLC and Premier Dance Center to take certain recourse.
In addition the following terms and conditions apply:
I agree and give my permission to Miranda Hancock, as owner/director to use any and all photographs for publicity and advertising purposes inclusive of TRIO, Super Steppers and Premier Dance Center student's name. The Undersigned does hereby authorize and give permission to TRIO, Premier Dance Center, Super Steppers and/or its authorized photographers, videographers, and the like to photograph, digitally record, videotape and/or any other reproduction (collectively "Likeness") of the Student during performances, classes, parades, and/or any other time and place and to use the Likeness of the Student for any and all public relations, advertisements and/or marketing for Premier Dance Center and Super Steppers. It is understood that neither the Student nor the Undersigned will receive or be entitled to any form of compensation for the use of the Likeness. All consent and all rights to use the Likeness in any legal manner are hereby conveyed to Premier Dance Center and Super Steppers.
TRIO and Premier Dance Center will not be responsible for student equipment, apparel or personal belongings; and will not be liable for loss or damage thereto.
TRIO, Premier Dance Center and Super Steppers will take reasonable measures and safety precautions during classes, practices, activities, performances, competitions, parade travel, and events (collectively "Activities"). However, the parties recognize that there are inherent dangers and risk of injury and/or illness arising from and/or related to physical activity during the Activities.
I forever release TRIO and any Releasee from any and all claims, demands, actions and/or litigation that I, my assignees, heirs, distributes, guardians, next of kin, spouse and legal representatives arising from losses, economic or non-economic, due to bodily injury, death, property damage or otherwise sustained by student and/or their relatives and associates in relation to the premises or operation of agreement. The parent/legal guardian requests and authorizes that in his/her absence, the student may be admitted to any hospital or medical facility for diagnosis and treatment and authorizes physicians or other such licensed professionals, to perform any diagnostic procedures, treatment procedures, operative procedures and x-ray treatment of the student. The results of such treatment and/or examination are not guaranteed. Parent/ Legal Guardian hereby gives TRIO and its agents or employees permission to call and order medical services in case of emergency.
This agreement is made, executed and performed in the State of Utah and shall be enforced herein, and construed according to the laws of the State of Utah in effect at the time of its making. Student and Guardians agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Utah and to determine any disagreement or dispute or enforce any of the provisions hereby in the Second Judicial District, State of Utah by mediation.
In the event of default or non-performance of the terms and conditions herein contained, the Participant and/or Parent/Legal Guardian agrees to pay reasonable mediation and attorney's fees and costs incurred in the enforcement thereby.
By signing this agreement, all parties agree to the terms as described above. Alterations to this agreement can only be made by both parties and must be placed in writing.