In Consideration of our families participation in activities with Gymstreet USA Corp., the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on behalf of all family members participating acknowledge and agree that:
- participants in any activities are subject to risks and/or injuries
- although activities are supervised by Gymstreet USA employees, the risk of injury cannot be completely eliminated
- activity involving body movement and contact with equipment/objects that do not move involve risk of serious injury
- Any and all injuries can be serious and include but are not limited to: bruises, concussions, cuts, dislocations, fractures, internal organ injuries, scrapes, sprains, strains as well as paralysis or death.
- although incidence of catastrophic injury are small, there is no landing surface, person, equipment or procedures that can entirely prevent injury or eliminate its risk
I (We) am/are aware of the aforementioned risks that are inherent in participation in any and all activities held at Gymstreet USA including but not limited to recreational and competitive gymnastics, martial arts, aerobic exercise, and circus aerial arts classes as well as Fun day and party activities.
I (We) am/are aware of the aforementioned risks that are inherent in participation in any and all activities held at Gymstreet USA including but not limited to use of gymnastics, inflatable, fitness, martial arts, circus arts, and aerobics equipment.
I (We) knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, including those that may arise out of the negligence of GymStreet USA Corporation and their affiliates, officers, members, agents, employees and/or other participants.
I (We), my heirs and assigns, next of kin, and all others acting on any of our participant's behalf , hereby release and hold harmless GymStreet USA Corporation and their affiliates, officers, members, agents, employees, other participants, and sponsoring agencies from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs (including medical expenses and attorneys fees), claims and/or causes of action, including but not limited to all bodily injuries, arising out of the participation in the programs and activities referred to herein, including as a result of negligence.