1. There is a $60 Registration Fee for all students new to Jump! due at the time of registration. There is a $40 Advancement Fee for students enrolling in a new level. Please note, if you are registering to be on a wait list, you will not be charged at the time of registration. You will only be charged the registration fee and tuition once a spot has opened up for that class.
2. Automatic Billing is on the 20th of the month, prior to the month of attendance. Enrollment is automatic from month to month.
3. Registration Fees, Advancement Fees and Tuition (full or pro-rated) are billed upon enrollment and due to hold your spot in the class.
4. Discounts and Pro-rations: There is a 10% sibling and multi-class discount. If you register in the middle of a month, tuition will be pro-rated.
5. Transfers to new class times are allowed at all times free of charge on a space available basis
6. Cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19th of the month prior to the billing date. If you miss this deadline, a credit can be placed on your account for classes that not yet occurred. If you would like a refund to your credit card, there is $20 charge.
7. We offer a make up day once a month for missed gymnastics classes. See our monthly calendar for make up dates. You must sign up in advance to attend the scheduled monthly make up class if you miss a class and wish to make it up. Make up classes are on a first come, first serve basis. If we cannot accommodate you in the month you missed the class, you can join the make up class for the following month. (For Clubhouse, we only offer a make up of the gymnastics portion of the program.
In the event of an accident or emergency I hereby authorize my child(ren) to be transported to a hospital for medical treatment and I hold Jump! and it's representatives harmless in the execution of such. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually provide for all medical expenses which may be incurred by myself or my child(ren) as a result of any injury sustained while participating at or for Jump!
I recognize that severe injuries, including permanent paralysis or death can occur in sports or activities involving height or motion, those activities including but not limited to: gymnastics, tumbling, parallel bars, trampoline, martial arts, dance, or ball sports. Being fully aware of these dangers, I hereby give consent for my child(ren) to participate in any and all Austin Gymnastics Academy, LLC., dba Jump Gymnastics programs and activities and I ACCEPT ALL RISKS associated with this participation. In consideration for my or my child(ren)'s participation I hereby, for myself and my child(ren) and our respective heirs and successors, PROMISE NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE Jump Gymnastics, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors and volunteers from all liability resulting in damages or injuries incurred as a result of participation including those resulting from acts of negligence.