I understand that to withdraw from classes or a team, I will complete a "Gymfinity Pause Form" (available from Gymfinity office) by the 20th of the current month. If I drop after the 20th of the month without a completed "Pause Form" I will be subjected to a $25 late withdrawal fee and tuition for their class for the next month.
For families that are new to Gymfinity, if, after first 2 classes, your child is not satisfied with our program, you will receive a refund of the tuition paid for the month that you were enrolled. You must contact the Gymfinity office in person, by phone, through the Parent Portal or through email before the 3rd class to receive a refund of tuition. As the member fee is an administrative fee, it will not be refunded but the family will still have access to the other benefits of membership (i.e., discounted open gyms, etc.)
SUMMER CAMP: Gymfinity must be notified two weeks before the start of the week you are canceling. Gymfinity will refund the week's payment, less a $25 administrative fee per week. Single-day cancellations will be refunded minus a $10/day administrative fee per day. Cancellations within two weeks of the camp start will not be given a refund.
Tuition is based upon 4 weeks per month, should my child miss a class within those 4 weeks, they are eligible for a make-up. My child will be placed in a class at or below their skill level to ensure safe participation. If no class times are available, 2 open gym passes will be issued for the make-up.
· If the gym closes for a holiday or regularly scheduled quarterly maintenance, therefore creating a month with only 3 scheduled classes, a makeup will be offered for some other time during the month.
· If there are 5 weeks in a month, there will be no additional charge for the extra class, therefore a makeup would not be offered for the extra class if it is missed.
To appropriately schedule a make-up for a missed class, I am highly encouraged to let the Gymfinity office know if my child will be absent prior to missing the class.
· Make-up classes must be completed within 2 weeks of the missed regular class.
· If a scheduled make-up is missed, the make-up cannot be rescheduled. Already scheduled makeup classes may not be rescheduled.
· Make-ups not scheduled within 2 weeks will only be eligible for 2 open gym passes.
· We do not prorate for missed classes for enrolled students. However, we will prorate new students at the time of registration. Special Needs classes are not prorated and there are no makeups for missed Special Needs classes.
SUMMER CAMP: There are no make-ups or credits for missed days due to illness unless a Doctor's note is provided.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: As conditions of the participation of the student described previous (“my child”) in any of the programs conducted by Gymfinity, Ltd., d/b/a Gymfinity Gymnastics, including but not limited to tumbling and gymnastics events and programs, whether conducted on or off the premises of Gymfinity Gymnastics, I agree to the following:
1. I waive any claims for bodily injury, personal injury or property damage against Gymfinity, Ltd., its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and insurers (collectively, “Gymfinity”), and any owners or lessors of the premises and any equipment used in connection with any programs of Gymfinity arising out of our child’s participation in any of the programs of Gymfinity whether on or off Gymfinity’s premises, or travel for the purpose of participating in any such programs or event.
2. I understand that this waiver extends to injuries incurred by any member of my family, including my child identified above, myself, or any other family member.
3. This agreement shall remain in effect as long as and whenever our child participates in any activity at or with Gymfinity.
4. If this agreement is not effective to waive liability on behalf of our child, ourselves or other family member, we further agree to indemnify Gymfinity for its liability including all costs, fees and expenses incurred by Gymfinity in connection with such liability.